This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Afghanistan's president says Americans are demons

#21Von23Posted 3/22/2012 9:22:52 AM
So now Karzai let's us all know that Afghanistan is a total joke? Well thanks for letting us what everybody suspected.
---
The US invaded Iraq to get all the Energon Cubes
#22shaolin11Posted 3/22/2012 9:33:48 AM
ITT: a whole lot of peeps who dont know Afghanistan
---
http://freeblago.forumotion.com/f1-the-blago-lounge
Liberals traffic in butthurt in the same way conservatives traffic in indignation
#23ImperialDragonPosted 3/22/2012 10:21:15 AM(edited)
We should just mine out their lithium deposits and leave. There isn't anything else of value there anyway.

Also this:
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Good, I say let him and his entire country sit in the desert heat and boil while they desperately pray for their imaginary deity to smite the people who live in a country that doesn't suck complete ass.

---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal . . . [Awarded Golden Muffin of Awesomeness x2]
#24Smelly_GaragePosted 3/22/2012 5:59:36 PM(edited)
The American government and the Taliban are two terrible things currently in Afghanistan? I wouldn't expect to agree with Karzai on very much but... I think I can agree with him on that. It's ironic when you consider that he's propped up by the U.S. and has ties to the Taliban though.
---
Politics board RPG discussion here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570966-first-samurai
#25Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/22/2012 6:03:09 PM
He thinks we're demons?

Is that an insult or a compliment?
---
Swagodile's alt.
#26atmasabrPosted 3/22/2012 6:43:21 PM
In bed.

(You know, as in the fortune cookie add-on?)
---
Do your own research!
#27BetaSquadronPosted 3/22/2012 8:02:18 PM
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Good, I say let him and his entire country sit in the desert heat and boil while they desperately pray for their imaginary deity to smite the people who live in a country that doesn't suck complete ass.

I'm baffled by this mentality. I've heard it about other countries the US has been at war with like Vietnam.

On one hand we have pro-war rhetoric about how we're there to help people which makes us sound enlightened. Then when we fail in our supposed goals, some people get offended and turn into ignorant racists.
#28KradekPosted 3/22/2012 9:01:09 PM
DragooneerZero posted...
Honestly we should just withdraw and leave them to the mercy of only one "demon". That way they can be happy for about a week before the taliban totally rapes everything. And then we never lift a finger to support them again.

i mean idk the entire taliban situation is largely -our fault- in the first place so american foreign policy is still to blame in one capacity or another

Explain to me how the Taliban situation is largely our fault? Did we create the organization? And even if we did, they still see us as two separate entities. So even if you see us as having a hand in them, at least it will get them to stop complaining.

And yes, I understand they are having a hard time after those monster marines who decimated what little good reputation we were building there, but they're doing no better than if we were to declare all Afghans Taliban and just start melting down entire plazas with everybody alive.
---
The saddest employees are the virgins who work for Trojan by helping others get some.
#29RufusNKenRSTierPosted 3/22/2012 9:08:52 PM
Explain to me how the Taliban situation is largely our fault? Did we create the organization?

Dot. Dot. Dot.

That warrants a typing-out of the ellipsis
---
In Pie, Bond & Tails posts, read "democrat" as "republican".
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/59182173
#30KradekPosted 3/22/2012 9:17:19 PM(edited)
RufusNKenRSTier posted...
Explain to me how the Taliban situation is largely our fault? Did we create the organization?

Dot. Dot. Dot.

That warrants a typing-out of the ellipsis

Thank you for the ass-hat response. Here let me put in a way that maybe you can understand. Did we intentionally create the organization to give ourselves a presence in the land, but they betrayed us (which most often happens), or did the group arise because of our presence/meddling in the Middle East? Because I'm researching them right now, and I'm having trouble seeing why exactly it's our fault they came into existence.
---
The saddest employees are the virgins who work for Trojan by helping others get some.