This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"No justice, no peace; f*** the police"

#41Anarchy_JuiblexPosted 3/22/2012 11:43:59 AM
lol protests.
You need to start a posse or lynch mob if you want to get results. Didn't they learn anything from OWS?
---
Yes I roll with dealers and my scrill is my priority
***** I roll with killas and these killas have authority.
#42kmick2Posted 3/22/2012 11:46:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43kmick2Posted 3/22/2012 11:47:19 AM
Didn't they learn anything from OWS?

I can't see an angry black crowd using urine and feces in a pseudo- symbolic nature.

That seems to be an anarchist, wacko, hippy thing.
---
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.The world owes you nothing. It was here first.- Mark Twain
#44Anarchy_JuiblexPosted 3/22/2012 11:50:18 AM
I can't see an angry black crowd using urine and feces in a pseudo- symbolic nature.

What? I wasn't saying OWS was using violence, they were my example of softball protesters.
---
Yes I roll with dealers and my scrill is my priority
***** I roll with killas and these killas have authority.
#45Nitro378Posted 3/22/2012 11:54:43 AM
I say we forget protests and just start dragging people out of Wall Street and putting them against the wall.
---
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/SFD/sadchromeo6.png
#46Eta_of_La_GrecPosted 3/22/2012 12:06:00 PM
Still can't swallow bread and water

It's
"Still getting swoll off bread and water", friend.
As in even in jail where I'm only fed bread and water I'll get buff.
---
The demons. The demons are everywhere. Father help us all.
#47TaiIs82Posted 3/22/2012 12:26:12 PM
Nitro378 posted...
I say we forget protests and just start dragging people out of Wall Street and putting them against the wall.

Yes. Then I could give them a handshake, a thumbs up and my resume.
---
Lover of the way things were before.
Tolerance! Tolerance! Tolerance! Let's all choose to practice tolerance!
#48NeotheLightPosted 3/22/2012 1:33:45 PM
Oh, no no. They don't get to use this single out defense that it's just a few bad apples.

A good person in a bad crowd. The good person doesn't do anything bad, but goes down with the bad crowd when it gets busted for being part of the crowd.

These police forces had plenty of time after many complaints to clean up their force. They didn't so the entire force should face the bad press.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#49DRAGON07891230Posted 3/22/2012 4:54:15 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
nocturnal traveler posted...
My sister was recently, and a bunch of charges were filed against her unfairly. Fortunately, my family has the one thing that can stand up to such activity: money. I cant imagine what would have happened if my sister had been from a poorer family. Makes me mad to think about it.

Not sure if I should tell the whole story or not. I might make a thread about it at some point.

It is maddening. Makes me consider studying law for the purpose of defending those who can't afford good lawyers.

And if you decide to make a thread about your story, I'll definitely post in it.

That would be a noble cause. While I am happy to have that security if anything goes down, I shouldnt need to depend on my parents' wealth in order to be treated justly by the justice system.

Ill think on it. The thing holding me back is how easily this account could be traced to me (my facebook has been posted all up and down 263 lol) and I dont want to put my sister's deal up anywhere after it was cleaned from her record. Makes me worry. Its probably an unreasonable worry, but you dont love someone as much as I love my little sister without worrying a *little* bit unreasonably :P

Make an alt, wait a few weeks and change all the names in the story. Make it about your uncle or whatever.
---
"It was conceived as a free government for free men, it has become a battle of charlatans for the votes of idiots." (About democracy)
#50KradekPosted 3/22/2012 7:54:49 PM
nocturnal traveler posted...
So because one cop may have harassed you, therefore most cops are in the wrong? I've been pulled over by some cool as hell cops. Therefore most cops are cool. /yourlogic

Reread my post;

Anyone who still has a positive view on most cops are either willfully ignorant, or have never been wrongfully harassed by one.

Most peoples (usually of color) experiences of cops have been negative.

No, I read your post just fine. I'm just wondering what right you have to pass judgment on "most" cops when I doubt you even know enough cops in your local city to say you know "some" cops. I bolded the word most because that's explicitly what I was focusing on. It's just annoying to see somebody passing blanket statements either way. Not all cops are angels and not all cops are demons. They're just regular ****ing human beings. They aren't part of some holier than thou organization. We all know that to scrutinize the position for "pure law enforcement", or whatever the hell it is people want, almost nobody would pass. Am I excusing corruption and misconduct? Hell no, people are just ridiculous when it comes to this topic.

And that 99% sounds made up Evil, much like the rest of your post. I'm curious where you got those statistics though. Though I do agree that cops should blow the whistle more often, but more often than not they are probably thinking of their own safety. Let's say Sgt. Davis has connections to crime drug lord and is a collector for him. Lt. Brown finds out and makes a public announcement, sending Sgt. Davis and potentially the drug lord to jail. Lt. Brown is therefore safe right? I mean, it's not like anybody ever puts out hits from jail or anything, oh wait...It's not like they have friends on the outside, oh wait...

The potential consequence of selling out a fellow cop isn't just dirty looks from the work place or name calling behind your back, it can be problematic with your very ability to live. For smaller offenses like police brutality, yes, they should endure the insults so the victim may have justice, but in the end the decision is left to only a mere mortal.
---
The saddest employees are the virgins who work for Trojan by helping others get some.