This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Democrats are far, far more violent than Republicans.

#1Devout_ManPosted 1/2/2013 6:03:14 AM
A Republican president would not have used nuclear weapons against Japan. A Democrat was the only man who ever decided to use nuclear weapons in violence.

And let's not forget Obama's violent drone campaign, shooting people as if it were a video game...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and do not want to burn in hell, put this in your sig.
#2Magus1947Posted 1/2/2013 6:04:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3DagorhaPosted 1/2/2013 6:07:44 AM
I agree but I prefer French Toast Sticks myself. Not normal French Toast, for some reason or another they always taste too much like eggs and I'm not a fan of eggs.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#4Anarchy_JuiblexPosted 1/2/2013 6:07:46 AM
Magus1947 posted...
I like the taste of waffles but I do not like the taste of pancakes. And both are nothing more than syrup delivery systems.

Both are pretty weak. I go with French toast, it's the superior breakfast carb.
#5SaikyoStylePosted 1/2/2013 6:20:14 AM
Sometimes violence takes courage and integrity. No one ever accused republicans of having either.
---
USA Soccer
The north remembers.
#6Devout_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 6:21:43 AM
SaikyoStyle posted...
Sometimes violence takes courage and integrity. No one ever accused republicans of having either.

It's not courageous to use drones to do the dirty work, hiding behind controls. Or dropping deadly bombs on civilians.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and do not want to burn in hell, put this in your sig.
#7cnekansPosted 1/2/2013 6:27:59 AM
French Toast > waffles >>>>>> pancakes.
---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yejy770v0M
#8SaikyoStylePosted 1/2/2013 6:28:23 AM
Devout_Man posted...
SaikyoStyle posted...

It's not courageous to use drones to do the dirty work, hiding behind controls. Or dropping deadly bombs on civilians.

Nobody ever accused you either.
---
USA Soccer
The north remembers.
#9Zero_DestroyerPosted 1/2/2013 6:29:18 AM
Devout_Man posted...
SaikyoStyle posted...

It's more courageous to hide behind the controls and have machines do the dirty work than actively and unnecessarily sacrifice the lives of U.S. soldiers by sending them to occupy every middle eastern country that has a terrorist in it.
---
The Official Shiek Mainer in SSBB.
I am ZERO! The deck maker o' DOOM!
#10Faust_8Posted 1/2/2013 6:32:15 AM
Devout_Man posted...
SaikyoStyle posted...

Yes I'm sure sending in other people to do the work takes way more courage than sending in drones to do the work.

Either way the Prez sits behind a desk, genius. But one way prevents an American family from receiving a folded flag.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...