This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Look at how suspicious this is (Sandy Hook Conspiracy related)

#21B4TT3RYPosted 1/17/2013 5:27:56 AM
ledzep3__v8 posted...
mvvk posted...
So, I think I've got a disinfo agent following me now. No joke, I'm pretty sure it's happened to me once before too.

If I'm not mistaken, this could be related to the project alleged in the last link in my last post. The part I'm talking about mentions how the FBI or whatever agency is deliberately making things suspicious so as to support the growth of conspiracy theories that they can study how that kind of information spreads out across the internet.

I managed to be the first one to post some Sandy Hoax links on Reddit, and I've been almost single-handedly fanning the flames over here too...I really hope I'm just being paranoid, the last time this happened I had a cop car parked in front of my house for at least a month.
---

Literally insane.

He's a free-thinker! Leave him be!
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#22mvvkPosted 1/17/2013 2:40:23 PM
ledzep3__v8 posted...
mvvk posted...
So, I think I've got a disinfo agent following me now. No joke, I'm pretty sure it's happened to me once before too.

If I'm not mistaken, this could be related to the project alleged in the last link in my last post. The part I'm talking about mentions how the FBI or whatever agency is deliberately making things suspicious so as to support the growth of conspiracy theories that they can study how that kind of information spreads out across the internet.

I managed to be the first one to post some Sandy Hoax links on Reddit, and I've been almost single-handedly fanning the flames over here too...I really hope I'm just being paranoid, the last time this happened I had a cop car parked in front of my house for at least a month.
---

Literally insane.

You don't know me, for all you know they could have a good reason to be following me.
---
---
http://i.imgur.com/9wZr1.jpg
#23MushroomsDMTPosted 1/17/2013 2:42:08 PM
The cops were following me once because my college legit thought I was a domestic terrorist. I tried to hold a nuclear power protest after the Japanese tsunami/earthquake in 2011 and because of my prior police record they refused and sent in the pigs instead.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/doesntexist420
^ Click here for 5 free points of high quality MDA
#24Anarchy_JuiblexPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:40 PM
I know the govt. is responsible for Sandy;

In the 1980's, they started the Aurora project. Most people thought the project was about developing a next gen spy plane, they were wrong.
It was about multi-prong approach to get people to surrender our rights over the course of 2 decades. It started the the 9/11 attacks (only knowing a few words here and there from the project, this is where people got the plane part from) then it continued once we fully caved on torture, wiretaps, and trials, they continued the project.
They finished it in . . . that's right, Aurora, CO, where they used an attack to start an anti-gun movement.
Sandy Hook is the extension of that project when the theater shooting didn't work. Also, lizard people.

^ literally how crazy those people sound.