This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hannity gets reminded of his promise to be waterboarded during his radio show.

#51Heineken14Posted 2/2/2013 12:55:04 PM
I'm certainly no fan of Hannity, however if they wanted to put pressure on him to be waterboarded... they should have done it five years ago. It's a bit late now. They should have given him chances to do it back then.

All things (legal or not) have a statute of limitations on them. For example revenge or promises that you'll do such and such if such and such. Five years is a pretty long time to be calling him out on it.

Lolwut? There are not statute of limitations on calling someone out for being a p**** little coward, and that's exactly what Hannity is. And people WERE trying to get him to follow through, ever since he tried to be Billy Badass and claim waterboarding wasn't a big deal.
---
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
#52kcheung5440Posted 2/2/2013 1:10:38 PM
You don't get a Statute of Limitations for spouting off like that. He either needs to change his opinion, or be waterboarded. This isn't even politics- its don't talk the talk if you won't walk the walk.

I think waterboarding is torture, I would never want to even try it once, and I'm glad we have our friends in Skopje do it for us.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
#53Superlnfinity45Posted 2/2/2013 1:29:56 PM(edited)
Do we have examples of people giving him opportunities to do it back then? Hannity didn't really claim he was going to set it up himself, someone from the left could have agreed to come in and sponsor the event. O' Reilly gives away money to charity all the time, it's not unusual at all.

Here they just brought it up out of the blue without any money..... where is the money?! Hannity isn't going back on his word if there's no money around to give to donate... Make him an offer, maybe it's not too late. He never said he would do it for free, he said he would for charity. Who is saying they will put it up?

Also Hannity didn't "explode" at all... ie., the people who write those blogs are liars, they have no interest in being accurate with what happened at all, it's like a game to them.

---
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin
#54BobGeorgePosted 2/4/2013 5:08:40 AM
Theshamen posted...
BobGeorge posted...
SaikyoStyle posted...
The reason Sean Hannity throws a football on his show is because he wanted to be a jock in high school, but was too small, weak, uncoordinated, and feminine.

Like the current President?

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/tag/throws-like-a-girl/

One more.

http://stuckon-stupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/momjeans.jpg

Good lord that's embarrassing. lol

The man literally plays basketball every week against ex college players and military members...............

Yet throws like a girl. :)
---
"You will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime." - Obama 2009