This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The latest trend in pro-abortion thinking

#41RockStar18XPosted 2/16/2013 4:35:55 PM
I'm not sure how these topics ever even become a thing. The facts are facts and always will be. It's not a life. It's some cells. Not a person, not a human being. Done. Nothing else to it, folks. So let's pack it in.
---
R.I.P. Steve Irwin "The Crocodile Hunter"
#42CthulhuPosted 2/16/2013 4:41:53 PM
Nitro378 posted...
Roe v Wade will never be overturned, live with it
#43Zero_DestroyerPosted 2/16/2013 4:43:14 PM
Artistole, still not acknowledging the consequences of banning abortions or that much of the problem could be solved at an educational level.

Good for him.
---
The Official Shiek Mainer in SSBB.
I am ZERO! The deck maker o' DOOM!
#44SubDeityPosted 2/16/2013 4:49:13 PM
squareandrare posted...
The idea is to reach out to middle-of-the-road people by acknowledging that unborn children are alive and that abortion kills them

Sperm/eggs are alive, and failing to conceive with them "kills them" too.

This is simply a pathetic attempt to find a contradiction that doesn't exist. You can now go back to reading ancient philosophy that has almost no relevance to the 21st century.

Sperm and eggs are alive, but they aren't human.

This is seriously basic biological comprehension and the obtuseness of those who insist there is no different between sex cells and new humans is staggeringly unreasonable and pretty much anti-science as well.
---
"Hamas isn't really a terror organization." -Terran [Evil Republican]
Play Der Langrisser.
#45god_of_toastPosted 2/16/2013 6:57:26 PM
SubDeity posted...
squareandrare posted...
The idea is to reach out to middle-of-the-road people by acknowledging that unborn children are alive and that abortion kills them

Sperm/eggs are alive, and failing to conceive with them "kills them" too.

This is simply a pathetic attempt to find a contradiction that doesn't exist. You can now go back to reading ancient philosophy that has almost no relevance to the 21st century.

Sperm and eggs are alive, but they aren't human.

This is seriously basic biological comprehension and the obtuseness of those who insist there is no different between sex cells and new humans is staggeringly unreasonable and pretty much anti-science as well.

What? Where did you learn biology from?

Jesus christ, the state of biology education is appalling.

Yes I ejaculate horse sperm and my girlfriend has tiger eggs and when our two sex cells meet they magically form a human zygote ....

>.>
---
[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
#46mizukage2Posted 2/16/2013 7:04:39 PM
Nitro378 posted...
Roe v Wade will never be overturned, live with it

---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#47bsChainedPosted 2/16/2013 7:06:24 PM
Lmao TC is talking about squating. HAHAHA
#48Billy Bob JoePosted 2/16/2013 8:30:00 PM
What? Where did you learn biology from?

Jesus christ, the state of biology education is appalling.

Yes I ejaculate horse sperm and my girlfriend has tiger eggs and when our two sex cells meet they magically form a human zygote ....

So as a man you have millions of human beings inside of your body at any given time?
---
Because ghosts are just trying to keep a brother down. Check your undead privilege ecto-scum. -Loshadt
IT'S LIKE HIS FACE IS LEAKING OUR FREEDOM -JohnnyTHM1212
#49Mr SandbagPosted 2/16/2013 8:31:22 PM
I have no name posted...
REMINDER: Pro-'lifers' don't give half a **** about life. They just want to punish women for being 'whores'. Pro-'lifers' want to arrest any woman who miscarries. They're scum, pure scum.

Source?
---
got sand?
#50CapoMafiaPosted 2/16/2013 9:07:14 PM
Looks like the board collectively squatted on the TC.
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme