This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

McCain alleges massive cover up in Benghazi attack.

#11RufusNKenRSTierPosted 2/18/2013 12:48:00 PM
It doesn't matter, because their voting base won't check the facts...
---
Reign of Dragons referral code H3JC7GR
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/59182173
#12TheSaucePosted 2/18/2013 12:48:32 PM
Oh yeah, the United States government would NEVER participate in a coverup, not ever, and it's never happened in the history of our nation.

And this has nothing to do with us senselessly killing the leader of the country with the highest living conditions in Africa, while illegally occupying it.

That wouldn't make me angry. Would it make you angry?
---
#13TheSaucePosted 2/18/2013 12:51:01 PM(edited)
Let's continue to blame the left or right.

This has a success rate of 9999999999.9% and has been proven to solve all national problems we might face in the future.
---
#14YouAreCrumbsPosted 2/18/2013 1:18:59 PM
TheSauce posted...
Oh yeah, the United States government would NEVER participate in a coverup, not ever, and it's never happened in the history of our nation.

And this has nothing to do with us senselessly killing the leader of the country with the highest living conditions in Africa, while illegally occupying it.

That wouldn't make me angry. Would it make you angry?

The government would cover up some things, so every claim of a government cover up is probably valid.

Hey look, i can say dumb things that don't represent people's viewpoints too!
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#15NightMarishPiePosted 2/18/2013 1:35:54 PM
McCain is just trying to get into the news spotlight because he knows he is fading into obscurity(as he should have after the 2008 election).
---
"Who dares, wins"
XBL: The Armada
#16TheSaucePosted 2/18/2013 1:52:48 PM
The government would cover up some things, so every claim of a government cover up is probably valid.

Hey look, i can say dumb things that don't represent people's viewpoints too!

Considering your post doesn't even make sense, I would say you do.

I don't have to hide behind anything. I do my research outside of the mainstream media and look at both sides. Can you say the same?
---
#17TheSaucePosted 2/18/2013 1:55:02 PM
Just so you're with me, I was referring to Gaddafi and his once prosperous Libya before it was destroyed.
---
#18AtralisPosted 2/18/2013 2:31:44 PM(edited)
Isn't it acknowledged that what the administration was saying initially about it being a spontaneous riot caused by the youtube video controversy was false? The current debate is just over why the administration told a false story. Why they didn't come out with the whole truth during the election.

If it was done for real national security reasons then Obama is in the clear. Lets say the CIA recommended that the president not put out certain info in order to protect sources. Then that would be acceptable in my mind.

If it was done to protect Obama's image during an election that is not acceptable.

That is the controversy. I would bet that 90% of the people who have posted in this topic don't even know the details I just went through. They just hear "cover up" and assume McCain is like one of the countless nutcase conspiracy theorists that we have all met in the course of our lives when he actually has a reasonable grievance.
---
~ IN THE FUTURE there will be no black people and white people. Just robots.
#19AtralisPosted 2/18/2013 2:38:19 PM
TheSauce posted...
Just so you're with me, I was referring to Gaddafi and his once prosperous Libya before it was destroyed.

Do you think that the US used some kind of mind control beam that suddenly made a majority of the people of Libya rise up against a leader that they loved? If the US hadn't intervened then there still would have been a lot of bloodshed and destruction in Libya.
---
~ IN THE FUTURE there will be no black people and white people. Just robots.
#20Magus1947Posted 2/18/2013 2:42:58 PM(edited)
Atralis posted...
If it was done to protect Obama's image during an election that is not acceptable.

That is the controversy.

And it still deserves a tin foil hat. A massive government-wide conspiracy spanning the Defense Dept, the State Dept, and the CIA, all devoted to "protecting Obama's image".
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law