This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

McCain alleges massive cover up in Benghazi attack.

#31Orange ClockworkPosted 2/18/2013 4:26:19 PM
98fm9sajf9mdnr2 posted...
It's painfully obvious that Obama is covering up something big in both the Benghazi attack and the Fast and Furious scandal.

Just because congress says there is something that doesn't mean there is. McCain is the same person that missed a closed hearing session on Benghazi so that he could give a public interview about how he wasn't getting enough information on Benghazi. From where I'm standing, everyone has been forthcoming. This is nothing but political theater, and it's pretty pathetic.
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#32TheSaucePosted 2/18/2013 4:35:03 PM
Do you think that the US used some kind of mind control beam that suddenly made a majority of the people of Libya rise up against a leader that they loved? If the US hadn't intervened then there still would have been a lot of bloodshed and destruction in Libya.

Oh right, that must be why is there a large group called the Green Resistance that refer to their members as Tahloob(Arabic for Gaddafi loyalists), and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdurrahim El-Keib, Libya’s President, Mohammed El-Megarif, as well as Ali Aujali, Libya’s Ambassador to Washington, plus Ibrahim Dabbashi, Libya’s ambassador to the UN, all say that Gaddafi loyalists had attacked the US site in Benghazi. They admitted it.

The coverup is that we're to believe NATO brought "freedom and democracy" to Libya, not chaos and death and that is complete garbage.

In what way were those people saved? What have we done for them by our actions?

Stop regurgitating garbage you see on TV and do some real research before you go spouting off that you have all the details.
---
#33cnekans(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:55:49 PM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
snakenc....you...posted a yahoo link as a news source.
Did S_M_A_L hack you?

We were making fun of SHAL for posting a Yahoo!Answers links >_>.
---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yejy770v0M
#34Orange ClockworkPosted 2/18/2013 4:56:01 PM
Who cares what those people say? None of them have a clue what's going on in Eastern Libya, they can't be trusted, and are generally not credible sources.
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#35YouAreCrumbsPosted 2/18/2013 5:06:37 PM
It's painfully obvious that Obama is covering up something big in both the Benghazi attack and the Fast and Furious scandal.

IT ALL LINKS BACK TO KENYA!
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#36BobGeorgePosted 2/19/2013 7:10:20 AM
Four dead American's in Benghazi because the President failed to act? Who cares, what difference does it make?
---
"You will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime." - Obama 2009
#37FunWithAFryPanPosted 2/19/2013 9:02:11 AM

Anything that causes you pain is a-okay in my book.
---
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.
#38TheSaucePosted 2/19/2013 2:54:22 PM
Who cares what those people say? None of them have a clue what's going on in Eastern Libya, they can't be trusted, and are generally not credible sources.

I hope you weren't responding to my post, and if so, I'd like to know what you base this off.

NATO apparently thought the information was credible enough to give an order not to mention it to anyone. No, instead they let ridiculous speculation from all sides obscure the truth about who made the attack.

Bottom line, those people do not want our forces in their country, right along with every other country we're illegally occupying. Those people don't hate us for "our freedom", they hate us because of our disgusting foreign policy and the way we handle things in THEIR country.

Here's something to pass the time, do a little research on "economic hit men" and see how you feel about the way the military conducts business abroad.
---
#39emagdnEPosted 2/19/2013 6:24:51 PM
I allege he's lost all credibility and sanity.

he's done that long before "The Innocence of Muslims" was a twinkle in that director's eye
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#40NoName999Posted 2/19/2013 6:55:36 PM
BobGeorge posted...
Four dead American's in Benghazi because the President failed to act? Who cares, what difference does it make?

As oppose to 3000 dead Americans on American soil because the last President failed to act?
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants