This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

McCain alleges massive cover up in Benghazi attack.

#41Mr SandbagPosted 2/19/2013 8:15:05 PM
NoName999 posted...
BobGeorge posted...
Four dead American's in Benghazi because the President failed to act? Who cares, what difference does it make?

As oppose to 3000 dead Americans on American soil because the last President failed to act?

You just went full derp.
---
got sand?
#42atmasabrPosted 2/19/2013 9:07:45 PM
Orange Clockwork posted...
What are you talking about? There have been several hearings, both closed door and open session, testimony from seniors at CIA, State, DoD, and other agencies, multiple timelines that have been submitted, several reports that have been issued, etc. More than enough was passed to congress on this.

Your knowledge of all those hearings did not give you insight enough to explain "What did the president do and who did he talk to the night of the attack", nor the prescience to elucidate "Why did the president for two weeks, for two weeks during the heat of the campaign continue to say he didn't know whether it was a terrorist attack or not".

FAIL.

The conclusion is inescapable: the Obama administration successfully fortified itself. Until the Republicans in Congress hold the administration to the correct standard, this will not change.
---
Do your own research!
#43BobGeorgePosted 2/20/2013 6:18:00 AM
Mr Sandbag posted...
NoName999 posted...
BobGeorge posted...
Four dead American's in Benghazi because the President failed to act? Who cares, what difference does it make?

As oppose to 3000 dead Americans on American soil because the last President failed to act?

You just went full derp.

He seems to do that often.
---
"You will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime." - Obama 2009
#44SaikyoStylePosted 2/20/2013 6:29:59 AM
I think the GOP is involved in a cover-up. They're covering up the fact that they don't actually give a s*** about anyone who died in Benghazi and are simply using it as an opportunity to attack a president who utterly trounced their guy in the election.
---
USA Soccer
The north remembers.
#45Doom_ArtPosted 2/20/2013 6:37:55 AM
I dunno what they think is being covered up. Did Obama order the attack for fun or something? Is that what they think?
---
Not removing this until Mega Man 64 is released on the Wii Virtual Console. Started on: 12/1/2009
http://i.imgur.com/6VL1J.png
#46BobGeorgePosted 2/20/2013 6:49:57 AM
SaikyoStyle posted...
I think the GOP is involved in a cover-up. They're covering up the fact that they don't actually give a s*** about anyone who died in Benghazi and are simply using it as an opportunity to attack a president who utterly trounced their guy in the election.

I see you're continuing the tradition of being the worst poster on this board. lol Just go away already. You contribute nothing. Absolutely nothing.
---
"You will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime." - Obama 2009
#47Doom_ArtPosted 2/20/2013 7:20:29 AM
I see you're continuing the tradition of being the worst poster on this board. lol Just go away already. You contribute nothing. Absolutely nothing.

The funny part is he was right.

Most of the **** Republicans have been doing, y'know, saying "no" to everything, fillibuster-ing, and obsessing over stuff like Benghazi is because they're vindictive.

Every time the Republicans are the opposition party they get pissy and angry.

Like when Clinton was prez. 1992 he beat Bush 41 and they hated him for it. Then they won a majority in congress, but he managed to outmanuver them in the government shutdown, and they hated him more. Then he won reelection and they despised him. Then they tried to impeach him over the Lewinsky Scandal but they failed and his approval rating soared, and they despised him even more.
---
Not removing this until Mega Man 64 is released on the Wii Virtual Console. Started on: 12/1/2009
http://i.imgur.com/KbNXK.jpg
#48mystic belmontPosted 2/20/2013 7:28:25 AM
When are graham and McCain going to answer for why they lied about Iraq? Far more Americans died than in Benghazi.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#49TriadPosted 2/20/2013 7:32:19 AM
atmasabr posted...
Orange Clockwork posted...
What are you talking about? There have been several hearings, both closed door and open session, testimony from seniors at CIA, State, DoD, and other agencies, multiple timelines that have been submitted, several reports that have been issued, etc. More than enough was passed to congress on this.

Your knowledge of all those hearings did not give you insight enough to explain "What did the president do and who did he talk to the night of the attack", nor the prescience to elucidate "Why did the president for two weeks, for two weeks during the heat of the campaign continue to say he didn't know whether it was a terrorist attack or not".

FAIL.

The conclusion is inescapable: the Obama administration successfully fortified itself. Until the Republicans in Congress hold the administration to the correct standard, this will not change.

Yeah I will just adjust what it means to fortify itself to sound like I have a unique and reasonable critique. That'll work.
---
Let's hang us a hangman. We'll bury our burdens in blood.
#50TriadPosted 2/20/2013 7:36:35 AM
To be perfectly clear. Conservatives don't actually know what the administration did that was so wrong. That's why we get half assed and borderline noncommittal shots at being derpy or bringing up dead Americans on someone's watch. Never mind how often these things happen. For the ones just joking around, keep at it. You might be convincing one day.
---
Let's hang us a hangman. We'll bury our burdens in blood.