This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a good book or website on the use of the War Powers Act?

#1bsballa09Posted 2/18/2013 1:44:55 PM
Thanks.
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#2RRtexasranger13Posted 2/18/2013 1:47:01 PM
He has returned!

(At least to this account anyways.)
---
Politics is weird. And Creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. - Shepard Smith
Rubio 2016
#3Magus1947Posted 2/18/2013 1:47:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imperial_Presidency
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#4bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:57:13 PM(edited)
RRtexasranger13 posted...
He has returned!

I've been really busy. Got a job thats about 40 hours a week, I'm taking math in school which I'm terrible at so it takes up a lot of my time, I'm taking a history class where he gives us a report like every two weeks which have to be based on a book or website and I just got a new girlfriend. But I don't know what other account you're talking about. I haven't posted since the Seahawks game from my sig lol.
---
#5bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:52:23 PM
Magus1947 posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imperial_Presidency

Do you have anything more recent?
---
#6RRtexasranger13Posted 2/18/2013 1:59:43 PM
bsballa09 posted...
He has returned!

I've been really busy. Got a job thats about 40 hours a week, I'm taking math in school which I'm terrible at so it takes up a lot of my time, I'm taking a history class where he gives us a report like every two weeks which have to be based on a book or website and I just got a new girlfriend. But I don't know what other account you're talking about. I haven't posted since the Seahawks game from my sig lol.

Oh, I heard that that Gryffindor was your new account...
---
Politics is weird. And Creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. - Shepard Smith
Rubio 2016
#7bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:03:24 PM
bsballa09 posted...
He has returned!

Isn't a Gryffindor from the Harry Potter books?
---
#8RRtexasranger13Posted 2/18/2013 2:25:16 PM
bsballa09 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
He has returned!

10 Points to Ravenclaw! You are correct.
---
Rubio 2016
#9bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:27:35 PM
bsballa09 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
He has returned!

10 Points to Ravenclaw! You are correct.

Never read the books. Thought it was spelled Griffindor.
---
#10cnekansPosted 2/18/2013 2:29:44 PM
Holy f*** it's Balla!
---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yejy770v0M