This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama is bad at picking cabinet positions.

#1IamvegitoPosted 2/20/2013 4:25:19 PM
I was just looking at past National Security Advisors, for instance, and saw how the list is full of notables:

George McBundy
Henry Kissinger
Brent Scowcroft
Zbigniew Brzezinski
John Poindexter
Colin Powell
Anthony Lake
Condoleeza Rice
Stephen Hadley

When's the last time you've heard from Tom Donilon?
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#2TreGoodaPosted 2/20/2013 4:31:35 PM
I just heard about him in this topic a second ago.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#3Iamvegito(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:34:46 PM
I just heard about him in this topic a second ago.

Exactly. I posted a list of people who's names you're probably aware of (moreso if you're actually interested in the subject, but some are household names regardless) because Nat'l Security Advisor is a "big-deal" position. Obama's seems to be hiding in the shadows, conveniently at a time where American foreign policy sucks.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#4Jayjs20Posted 2/20/2013 5:12:33 PM
Those are just fronts. Obama's waiting to secretly bring in his army of black muslim marxists who will marry your innocent daughter.
---
http://www.satirealley.com/images/Anime/idolmaster/5433452352352.gif
#5atmasabrPosted 2/20/2013 5:18:13 PM
When's the first time you've heard of Condoleeza Rice?

Well?
---
Do your own research!
#6Heineken14Posted 2/20/2013 5:21:45 PM
Those are just fronts. Obama's waiting to secretly bring in his army of black muslim marxists who will marry your innocent daughter.

Don't you mean sons? As in... GAY MARRY them?!?!
---
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
#7Iamvegito(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:47:14 PM
When's the first time you've heard of Condoleeza Rice?

Well?

When was the first time I heard of her? 2000-ish. She was a big deal political scientist at Stanford before that, though.
---
#8Magus1947Posted 2/20/2013 5:59:59 PM
Condoleeza Rice is famous because she was a massive failure at her job. Jobs. If you haven't heard of them it means they were carrying out their duties without scandal or incident.
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#9atmasabrPosted 2/20/2013 6:42:07 PM
Magus1947 posted...
Condoleeza Rice is famous because she was a massive failure at her job. Jobs. If you haven't heard of them it means they were carrying out their duties without scandal or incident.

No, dear.
---
Do your own research!
#10CapoMafiaPosted 2/20/2013 6:49:36 PM
Rice is famous for appearing as Jack Donaghy's love interest on 30 Rock.
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme