This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Married lesbians at higher risk of mortality, especially by suicide, cancer.

#21TaiIs82Posted 3/13/2013 10:32:58 AM
Not surprising
---
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life, free speech, etc.
Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009
#22Heineken14Posted 3/13/2013 10:35:43 AM
TaiIs82 posted...
Not surprising

Elaborate please.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#23devilupstevePosted 3/13/2013 10:42:08 AM
Heineken14 posted...
TaiIs82 posted...
Not surprising

Elaborate please.

Really dude? You want Tails to say something else? I was rather glad that he only said two words...
---
I've gone to find myself, if I get back before I return, keep me here.
#24Heineken14Posted 3/13/2013 10:43:27 AM
devilupsteve posted...
Heineken14 posted...
TaiIs82 posted...
Not surprising

Elaborate please.

Really dude? You want Tails to say something else? I was rather glad that he only said two words...

Of course I want to hear his completely idiotic and not at all based in reality bulls*** opinion. It will be hilarious.
---
#25NegiSpringf1eldPosted 3/13/2013 10:56:42 AM
^I don't! Tails is a mockery of the two-tailed fox I know and remember! </Sonic>
---
"Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
I'm looking forward to the next Pokemon movie." ~ Team Rocket Elite
#26wolf_blitzer85Posted 3/13/2013 11:04:45 AM
Superlnfinity45 posted...
In contrast, the study also found that women married to women were at increased risk of mortality, most notably from suicide and cancer.
Study leader author Morten Frisch, from Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2292333/Men-sex-marriages-living-longer--opposite-female-counterparts.html

I bet you, 5 minutes on Google and a bit of research in an actual scholarly journal could debunk this homophobe faster than you can say "big mac sandwiches are unhealthy".

The FoxNews crowd, however, will eat this s*** up and spend the rest of the day lighting inboxes up with enough forwards to bring the Gmail servers down.

Pseudo-science and homophobia mix rather well, nothing new to see here.
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#27teltecPosted 3/13/2013 11:08:22 AM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
In contrast, the study also found that women married to women were at increased risk of mortality, most notably from suicide and cancer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2292333/Men-sex-marriages-living-longer--opposite-female-counterparts.html

I bet you, 5 minutes on Google and a bit of research in an actual scholarly journal could debunk this homophobe faster than you can say "big mac sandwiches are unhealthy".

The FoxNews crowd, however, will eat this s*** up and spend the rest of the day lighting inboxes up with enough forwards to bring the Gmail servers down.

No, FoxNews crowd will not, people against gay marriage will.
---
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill
#28Heineken14Posted 3/13/2013 11:10:44 AM
teltec posted...
wolf_blitzer85 posted...

No, FoxNews crowd will not, people against gay marriage will.

That's what he said... the Fox News crowd.
---
#29TaiIs82Posted 3/14/2013 9:44:34 AM
I see the left wants to claim this is junk science, but at the same time say it's true so they can claim "discrimination" leads to suicides...a claim that has a lot less backing to say the least. So, which one is it?
---
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life, free speech, etc.
Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009