This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Child Protective Services are disgusting

#41RufusNKenRSTierPosted 4/1/2013 9:14:19 AM
50inchDLP posted...
DragooneerZero posted...
...is your main gripe with CPS that they won't let you spank children? Really?

that's only one complaint but yes its a huge one. the shift in society where its somehow the governments job to raise your kids has not been working out to well. my wife and I refuse to have kids because of this and all joking aside we are responsible , working, law abiding people that could easily afford a child. thats another problem in our society is smart financially able people are NOT having kids because of government intrusion but welfare case babymill scumbags keep popping them out. lets see how long this takes to collapse the US.

Are you that ssj5vegeta guy's alt?
---
Reign of Dragons referral code H3JC7GR
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/59182173
#4250inchDLP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:27:38 AM
RufusNKenRSTier posted...
50inchDLP posted...
DragooneerZero posted...
...is your main gripe with CPS that they won't let you spank children? Really?

that's only one complaint but yes its a huge one. the shift in society where its somehow the governments job to raise your kids has not been working out to well. my wife and I refuse to have kids because of this and all joking aside we are responsible , working, law abiding people that could easily afford a child. thats another problem in our society is smart financially able people are NOT having kids because of government intrusion but welfare case babymill scumbags keep popping them out. lets see how long this takes to collapse the US.

Are you that ssj5vegeta guy's alt?

I'm no ones alt.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/louerina
#43Predatorian234Posted 4/1/2013 10:02:12 AM
Odd how it only took red eyes to get the CPS to take action.

Here in Chicago, my sister (who is a teacher in the city) can't get them to investigate when kids show up to class with black eyes and wearing the same clothes for months, because he doesn't have anymore (and yet during the parent teacher interview the mom is wearing designer clothes).

But where you are they take action for some red eyes?

Crazy.
---
"baaaaaaaaaaah" - Trisketthekid
#44fudrickPosted 4/1/2013 10:18:31 AM
Predatorian234 posted...

Here in Chicago, my sister (who is a teacher in the city) can't get them to investigate when kids show up to class with black eyes and wearing the same clothes for months, because he doesn't have anymore (and yet during the parent teacher interview the mom is wearing designer clothes).

Crazy.

Maybe that's what happens in a society that places a stronger stigma upon using drugs than it does upon violently assaulting other humans
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#4550inchDLP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:46:06 AM
fudrick posted...
Predatorian234 posted...

Crazy.

Maybe that's what happens in a society that places a stronger stigma upon using drugs than it does upon violently assaulting other humans

great point
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/louerina
#46Zero_DestroyerPosted 4/1/2013 2:41:40 PM
I'm kind of loving how the basis for CPS being awful is anecdote.
---
The Official Shiek Mainer in SSBB.
I am ZERO! The deck maker o' DOOM!
#47TidusDaniel54Posted 4/1/2013 2:42:56 PM
What a ridiculous story. CPS never shows up within 24 hours.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#48atmasabrPosted 4/1/2013 3:04:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49CyborgSage00x0Posted 4/1/2013 3:20:18 PM
Master Cilander posted...
The CPS is a perfect illustration of why government power sucks.

It has a good reason for existing, because there are real problems. And then it starts overreaching and f***ing with people and ruining lives as much as it helps. It kind of breaks even. May as well not exist.

You're right. Testing some dude for MJ due to a good Samaritan report that turned out to be false, an inconvience at best, totally negates actually stopping children from being beaten or being named Adolf Hitler. Totally 50-50.

To quote myself:

When faux outrage meets pure trolling, I love it.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
#50iceachePosted 4/2/2013 9:23:57 AM
No im saying their job is idiotic and should not even exist. ,

Your job is stupid and should not exist.