This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

let's talk about Michael Steele

#1wolf_blitzer85Posted 4/1/2013 6:16:10 AM
The former GOP Chairman
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Michael_Steele.jpg/220px-Michael_Steele.jpg

He got screwed by a guy named Reinhold Reince Priebus.
Topic.
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#2Anarchy_JuiblexPosted 4/1/2013 6:22:46 AM
Seems as decent as modern Republicans come when he appears on Real Time and The Daily Show, shame he couldn't have acted like that while he was chairman on the NRC.

Still, he was a willing puppet and only there so they could say, "see, we have black members!"
#3wolf_blitzer85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:25:34 AM
but does anyone know that he was the Lieutenant governor of Maryland?
Dude got credentials.

What does Reince have? Hmmm???
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#4squareandrarePosted 4/1/2013 9:36:56 AM
"We want to convey that the modern-day GOP looks like the conservative party that stands on principles. But we want to apply them to urban-surburban hip-hop settings."

I never get tired of that quote.
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#5NoName999Posted 4/1/2013 9:41:09 AM
I have a feeling that's what the higher ups wanted him to do. Notice how after he was fired, he stopped pulling that kind of crap.

Also it's funny that Steele was fired in the first place. The GOP took back the House under him.
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#6LuigisBroPosted 4/1/2013 9:46:31 AM
black guy gets booted after racking up victories in 2010

white guy gets reelected after racking up losses in 2012
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#7SilinelPosted 4/1/2013 10:00:49 AM
Steele was the GOP response to Obama. Honestly, I think even he knew that, but tried to make the best of it.
---
[This signature is available only to GameFAQs Gold members]
#8scapyPosted 4/1/2013 12:51:06 PM
People tend to forget that Michael Steele left the RNC in debt. Like couldn't pay employees and building rent pay bad debt because of his inability to raise money. Also he had the strip club incident under his watch. Steele might be a decent guy but he couldn't run the RNC.
---
the only stupid question is the one not asked.
im sory if you cant read my typeing just get over it
#9LuigisBroPosted 4/1/2013 2:55:36 PM
^ well you should tell the entire story, main reason Steele didn't bring in the money was because white donors didn't like having a black guy running the RNC
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#10atmasabrPosted 4/1/2013 4:17:09 PM
If you're not going to talk about him, why should I?
---
Do your own research!