This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

let's talk about Michael Steele

#11wolf_blitzer85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:05:45 PM
scapy posted...
People tend to forget that Michael Steele left the RNC in debt. Like couldn't pay employees and building rent pay bad debt because of his inability to raise money. Also he had the strip club incident under his watch. Steele might be a decent guy but he couldn't run the RNC.

this is an urban myth advanced by Reince (god damn that name is horribad. his parents really punished him!) and his little cabal.

fact is, under Steele the RNC had their greatest success. White dude comes in and loses. so lol, NO, the RNC was not ready for a non-white person running the show. But he already had better success then the present pasty white kid from Idaho or wherever Reince (damn that name is just horrible, isn't it???) is from.

I'm going to Rinse out my brain now.
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#12wolf_blitzer85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:19:03 PM
I forgot to add... a disgusting Oxycotin popping whale named Rush Limbaugh basically got Mr. Steele run out.
so if you're going to talk specifics scapy atleast be honest. OK?
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#13StarksPosted 4/2/2013 4:22:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14scapyPosted 4/3/2013 11:55:34 AM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
scapy posted...
People tend to forget that Michael Steele left the RNC in debt. Like couldn't pay employees and building rent pay bad debt because of his inability to raise money. Also he had the strip club incident under his watch. Steele might be a decent guy but he couldn't run the RNC.

this is an urban myth advanced by Reince

How is this a urban myth. I know people at the RNC who went without paychecks due to Steele's inability to run the place. The RNC needed a serious house cleaning and that is what they got when Steele left.
---
the only stupid question is the one not asked.
im sory if you cant read my typeing just get over it
#15MadcowMobilePosted 4/3/2013 12:01:28 PM
Lets talk about Remington Steele instead
---
CaCO3, I'm dolomite
#16AceVanquishPosted 4/3/2013 12:11:39 PM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
scapy posted...

this is an urban myth advanced by Reince (god damn that name is horribad. his parents really punished him!) and his little cabal.

fact is, under Steele the RNC had their greatest success. White dude comes in and loses. so lol, NO, the RNC was not ready for a non-white person running the show. But he already had better success then the present pasty white kid from Idaho or wherever Reince (damn that name is just horrible, isn't it???) is from.

I'm going to Rinse out my brain now.

I hate Reince, but it's not a myth at all. It's true that they won back they House under Michael Steele's leadership, but they also went into the red under him. So I'll concede that he was ousted for being a maverick and a poor team player, but there's no evidence there was racism involved when you have an obviously legitimate reason like finances to fire him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/imGAY.png
http://lostfacts.net