This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apperently, my town is up in arms.

#21Master CilanderPosted 4/2/2013 4:47:15 PM
her body, her choice to get tased.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#22Raiden2909Posted 4/2/2013 4:57:18 PM
Ya... Generally i hate the cops and wish to see alot of them fired, replaced, Better Trained, Forced into anger management classes.. But The woman in the video did attempt to assault the officer and interfere with an Arrest, The Police did have the right to Restrain her, Using a Taser might have been a bit much(and i personally think police jump immediately to it way to often) But it was still within there rights to deal with her, Being Pregnant Doesnt grant you immunities to the law(really nothing should) and she was stupid to attempt what she did
#23Masta Crouton(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:02:56 PM
If the taser is excessive, what method of force isn't? Please, explain what they could've done that had a lower risk of injury than tasering.
---
"I know, it's a bad habit. In an unrelated matter, I also can't help but point out when people crap themselves in public."
-Flashman,on being trolled
#24wolf_blitzer85Posted 4/2/2013 5:06:31 PM
And none of us knew the chain of events that happened before the video tape began recording.

btw, nice one there beating up on the woman's reputation just because she's black.
Nice one.
And they said the year 1965 was already over. They were wrong.
---
Confirm/Deny? The best way to protect 2nd Amendment rights is to have all guns make the 'Pew Pew Pew' sound when you fire them.
#25CountPopeulaPosted 4/2/2013 5:19:12 PM
Masta Crouton posted...
He was arresting her man.

So, yeah.

Well, if he wasn't doing anything wrong and she attacked him, I'd say he was in the right.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#26CyrusVPosted 4/2/2013 5:25:16 PM
Please, explain what they could've done that had a lower risk of injury than tasering.

Warned her to stand back and push her away if she doesn't listen.
#27Masta Crouton(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:26:03 PM
CyrusV posted...
Please, explain what they could've done that had a lower risk of injury than tasering.

Warned her to stand back and push her away if she doesn't listen.

did you even watch the video?
---
"I know, it's a bad habit. In an unrelated matter, I also can't help but point out when people crap themselves in public."
#28CyrusVPosted 4/2/2013 5:29:01 PM

Yes. It was an easily controllable situation.
#29Masta Crouton(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:30:37 PM
CyrusV posted...

Yes. It was an easily controllable situation.

and what makes you say that?
---
#30CyrusVPosted 4/2/2013 5:33:46 PM(edited)
and what makes you say that?

Did you even watch the video? The second officer was able to pull her away quite easily before he started wrestling her yelling at her to lay on the ground before he tazed her. The cop only made the situation worse.