This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

jim carrey's anti-fox news rant was childish and hypocritical

#1Lord_StcloudPosted 4/4/2013 12:00:06 PM
he calls fox news intolerant. then he goes on to basically say "i don't like fox and i disagree with their opinions therefore fox news should be destroyed"
what a goober. typical liberal elite hypocrisy and hate speech.
oh and jim, heston was 10 times the man and actor you are. and he was part of the civil rights movement and marched with martin luther king.
what have you done? played an animal cop who talks out his bum. great contribution to humanity.
and i hate how foreigners like carrey just love to try and get involved in our politics and tell americans how we should live. they have no business doing that.
greg gutfeld is right. jim carrey is a slime bag piece of scum.
#2mikmalotPosted 4/4/2013 12:11:26 PM
" I would trade my money, my fame, my reputation and legacy if there were the slightest chance of preventing the anguish of another Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, or Sandy Hook Elementary School." -Jim Carrey

Wow, what a horrible human being.
---
Descartes is sitting in a bar, having a drink. The bartender asks him if he wants another. "I think not," he says and vanishes in a puff of logic.
#3B4TT3RYPosted 4/4/2013 12:12:00 PM
topic list
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#4CobraShuttlePosted 4/4/2013 12:15:11 PM
mikmalot posted...
" I would trade my money, my fame, my reputation and legacy if there were the slightest chance of preventing the anguish of another Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, or Sandy Hook Elementary School." -Jim Carrey

Words are cheap.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
#5mizukage2Posted 4/4/2013 12:16:52 PM
he calls fox news intolerant. then he goes on to basically say "i don't like fox and i disagree with their opinions therefore fox news should be destroyed"
what a goober. typical liberal elite hypocrisy and hate speech.

You are the real jerk for refusing to tolerate our intolerance!

oh and jim, heston was 10 times the man and actor you are. and he was part of the civil rights movement and marched with martin luther king.

Relevance?

what have you done? played an animal cop who talks out his bum. great contribution to humanity.

And apparently been well watched enough political commentary wise for you to have heard of him.

and i hate how foreigners like carrey just love to try and get involved in our politics and tell americans how we should live. they have no business doing that.

Cry more while you are watching Faux support going into foreign nations with our military to make them do what we want.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#6Lord_Stcloud(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:27:22 PM
CobraShuttle posted...
mikmalot posted...

Words are cheap.

yep.

"i'd give all my money if it would mean we'd all live in magical happy fairy land in gumdrop houses on lollypop lane!"

carrey is a poopface who should go back to canada
#7Lord_Stcloud(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:35:15 PM
mizukage2 posted...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dzQzKheYdDM/S_ludPKtMyI/AAAAAAAAAeo/yv10ynzWX3Q/s1600/dem-crying-baby-seal.jpg
#8Evil Genius 9Posted 4/4/2013 12:37:55 PM
I don't know if a 30 year old man who still lives with his father and makes videos of himself dressed up as Bane should be attacking anyone's maturity.

---
---
#9TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/4/2013 12:39:23 PM
mikmalot posted...

If he donated his wealth to charity it would save the lives of thousands of times more children than that.

Not that he necessarily should, but the point is its easy to say things. Ive always found him a bit annoying, though >__> Just in how he acts
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#10LightSnakePosted 4/4/2013 12:43:48 PM
You know something? Heston marched with MLK and supported the Civil Rights movement. Once.

What conservatives love to forget is Heston admitted how wrong he was about everything, support vocal Civil Rights proponent Barry Goldwater, threw a hissy fit when a white actor wasn't allowed to play an Asian character in Miss Saigon as 'blatant racism,' squealed how oppressed whites and Christians were, attacked opponents of the Iraq War as 'pretend patriots,' and constantly supported people who worked to tear down everything MLK ever achieved.

So ****ing spare me this simpering "But he fought for the Civil Rights Act" when he spent the rest of his life trying to undo that
---
"An Emperor should die on his feet." -Titus Flavius Vespasianus.