This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dem Mocks Concerned Pro Gun Senior Citizen. 'You'd Probably Be Dead Anyway'

#181Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/7/2013 9:16:12 PM
mystic belmont posted...
In this instance, yes. Can you guarantee that will always happen?

Since you have not been able to present a situation where all have stayed after a civilian has killed one or more, we can infer that it will always happen.

Ok, so assuming all my other examples that we're given don't fit the bill. What you're saying is that before something happens it is impossible for it to happen? Im done...that makes zero sense...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#182mystic belmontPosted 4/7/2013 9:23:01 PM
Ok, so assuming all my other examples that we're given don't fit the bill. What you're saying is that before something happens it is impossible for it to happen? Im done...that makes zero sense...

It won't happen, until it does. It's quite simple, criminals fear for their life, because people like to live. The second someone is being shot at, they evaluate the situation that they are in. If they can escape and save their life, they will. That is why almost always they will try to escape, unless escape is not an option.

That is why there won't be a situation where a civilian will need high powered weapons or large magazines to fend themselves from a burglar.

It is also why you have not been able to find a single instance where a civilian has needed such weapons to fend himself off from would be burglars.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#183CyborgSage00x0Posted 4/7/2013 10:24:22 PM
mystic belmont posted...

It won't happen, until it does. It's quite simple, criminals fear for their life, because people like to live. The second someone is being shot at, they evaluate the situation that they are in. If they can escape and save their life, they will. That is why almost always they will try to escape, unless escape is not an option.

That is why there won't be a situation where a civilian will need high powered weapons or large magazines to fend themselves from a burglar.

It is also why you have not been able to find a single instance where a civilian has needed such weapons to fend himself off from would be burglars.

It really says volumes of the world we live in where something this basic needs to be spelled out.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
#184mystic belmontPosted 4/8/2013 8:08:14 AM
It really says volumes of the world we live in where something this basic needs to be spelled out.

Yeah, I know.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#18582xenoPosted 4/8/2013 8:31:15 AM
But....what if the US uses it's own military to take our guns??!?
---
GOP - "Obama believes in redistribution of wealth".
So do you - http://www.epi.org/publication/ib330-productivity-vs-compensation/
#186mystic belmontPosted 4/8/2013 8:32:56 AM

If the US wanted, it would drone strike you.
---
[Evil Republican]
#187SaikyoStylePosted 4/8/2013 9:01:10 AM
mystic belmont posted...

Is that LEGAL?!
---
USA Soccer
The north remembers.
#188YouAreCrumbsPosted 4/8/2013 9:07:21 AM
Christ, I'm glad i didn't keep talking to Sniper. I can't believe he's posting even more links to things he isn't talking about.
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#189mystic belmontPosted 4/8/2013 9:08:37 AM
mystic belmont posted...

Is that LEGAL?!

It's not as if the US has killed it's own people before. If you are a threat to others, the US will take you out.
---
[Evil Republican]
#190JimayoPosted 4/8/2013 2:18:02 PM
YouAreCrumbs posted...
Christ, I'm glad i didn't keep talking to Sniper. I can't believe he's posting even more links to things he isn't talking about.

He's clearly a troll. Has been obvious from day one. I dunno why you try to talk reasonably with him in the first place.
---
261 - More troll food per square inch than any other board on the net.