This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4 women gangrape a 19 y/o male in Toronto, Canada.

#1SparksfanboyPosted 4/8/2013 9:43:26 AM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/07/four-women-wanted-in-alleged-sex-assault-of-19-year-old-man-in-downtown-toronto/
Toronto police are looking for four female suspects who they say allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old man.

The incident happened during the early morning hours of Sunday, March 31, after the man met the four women at a nightclub near King Street and University Avenue. The man left the club with the women who offered to drive him home, according to a written statement from Toronto police.
“The complainant was instead driven to a parking lot in the area of Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue where he was sexually assaulted by all four suspects,” said the statement.

---
Proverbs 22:16 "A person who gets ahead by oppressing the poor or by showering gifts on the rich will end in poverty."
#2TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/8/2013 9:45:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3PatPunchhardPosted 4/8/2013 9:46:12 AM
Male victims of sexual assault are just as likely as female victims to report the crime to police, according to the report.

I'm surprised at this.

“Other men will say for example, ‘Oh, he’s so lucky,’ like that was actually a positive thing when it wasn’t,” Ms. Pietsch said. “I think that that just feeds into the myth that sexual violence is something the victim wants.”

Sadly, I'm not surprised by this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5f3zZpO.png
#4YouAreCrumbsPosted 4/8/2013 9:47:02 AM
Inb4madfootisdumb
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#5Sparksfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:48:10 AM
Police say the four female suspects are all white, in their thirties, and approximately 5’4” and 200 pounds.
---
Proverbs 22:16 "A person who gets ahead by oppressing the poor or by showering gifts on the rich will end in poverty."
#6CrimsonStryke28Posted 4/8/2013 9:48:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/8/2013 9:48:33 AM
As an aside, this sort of thing is why I still, even at 23, do not get in the car with strangers.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#8CrimsonStryke28Posted 4/8/2013 9:48:48 AM
Police say the four female suspects are all white, in their thirties, and approximately 5’4” and 200 pounds.

Nevermind... >_>
#9Black_ArchPosted 4/8/2013 9:53:13 AM
When I hear about these sort of things I always wonder if a strap on was involved. That's definitely one way you can rape a man.
---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Give me Liberty, or give me Death! - Patrick Henry
#10MephsuitPosted 4/8/2013 9:54:07 AM
Sparksfanboy posted...

DEATH BY SNOO SNOO
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST