This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hey pro-lifers are you all willing to take care of every unwanted child?

#1Forte89Posted 4/13/2013 7:05:59 PM
Or do you just want to force someone else to take care of them?
---
3DS - 4897-5939-0401
#2Kai_LagunaPosted 4/13/2013 7:08:10 PM
They don't give a crap about the child once it's born.
#3Forte89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:29:35 PM
Ofcourse the hypocritical pro-lifers would avoid having their hypocrisy pointed out.
---
3DS - 4897-5939-0401
#4Zero_DestroyerPosted 4/14/2013 12:53:17 AM
I still want to know what their solution to this is and it's easily the most serious consequence of banning abortion. Our adoption system is crowded as is without a million more going in per year.
---
The Official Shiek Mainer in SSBB.
I am ZERO! The deck maker o' DOOM!
#5tasadar24Posted 4/14/2013 1:02:00 AM
Zero_Destroyer posted...
I still want to know what their solution to this is and it's easily the most serious consequence of banning abortion. Our adoption system is crowded as is without a million more going in per year.

To say nothing of the pro-lifer's ignorance on the issue of back-alley abortions and the health risks that come along with not having regulated abortions exist, or the hypocrisy of the position w/regards to incest/rape.
---
"What kind of dumbass runs from the cops and returns to the scene of the crime a minute later" -asked of a forumite
#6TaiIs82Posted 4/14/2013 1:44:43 AM
Why are children unwanted in the first place?
---
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life, free speech, etc.
Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009
#7Catcher_FreemanPosted 4/14/2013 2:56:40 AM
Why are children unwanted in the first place?

Maybe the child was an accident, and the parents don't want/can't afford it.
#8KokyuDosaPosted 4/14/2013 5:09:01 AM
I've seen a lot of people conflate abortion with murder but I have never seen a single person who does so be willing to actually state that a woman who gets an (in their idea world) illegal abortion should go to prison for the rest of her life or face the death penalty.
---
Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others.
#9kmick2Posted 4/14/2013 5:46:29 AM
I have a novel idea, how about being responsible and not having them in the first ****ing place if you can't take care of them. It makes both abortions and the necessity to burden society both obsolete problems.

Too much to ask though, it's easier to just concede to throw money at a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place, rather then be proactive. People have no problem coming down on people like smokers and fatsos, because they needlessly cost the health care system a ****-load of money, but the cost to the health care industry is monumental due to pregnancies, unwanted or otherwise.

But you dare not dictate to people where they store their junk, even if it costs taxpayers an ass-load.
---
I can walk away from millions because it's not right, but I'll be damned if I'll back an inch from a dime because it has to be so.-Bruce Lee
#10Forte89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 6:11:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]