This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apperantly vilgilantes came for that tackled Saudi national.

#1NoName999Posted 4/18/2013 5:53:29 AM
In the emergency room Monday, Elnahal said, he had never seen such a concentration of human carnage. But just as striking, he said, were the number of people “with large machine guns” running around the hospital trying to guard it.

The doctor and some of his fellow residents were told to stay away from the hospital’s eighth floor. They were given to understand that a Saudi exchange student, presumably the “Saudi national” fingered by the New York Post as a suspect in the bombing, was being treated there.

“I am a bit dismayed by the quickness to point a finger at this individual,” Elnahal said. “The staff at Brigham was very professional about it, protecting this individual’s identity and not revealing his whereabouts.”

Still, the rumor made its way outside the hospital in no time. “There were apparently people with baseball bats trying to get into the hospital to get this guy, people from the community here,” Elnahal said. “I didn’t see it; I heard about it.”

On Wednesday, he said, his hospital was still on lockdown. “He is allegedly still in the building,” Elnahal said.

Also Wednesday, the Boston Herald reported that two Saudi students had been injured in the blast, and authorities had searched the apartment of one before declaring he was no longer “a person of interest.”

Foreign Policy reported that National Intelligence Director James Clapper told members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that the student was “no longer a focus of investigators.”

Still, the guilt-by-inference drums are beating on the fringes. World Net Daily, the wackadoodle righty website, claimed the young man’s last name was the same as a well-known “Al Qaida clan.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-boston-bombing-arrest-muslims-20130417,0,4336914.story

Well this guy will probably leave America the second he gets the chance.

I mean one minute you're watching a race and the next minute there's a bounty on your head just because you ran away from a bomb going off.
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#2Bob_BobensteinPosted 4/18/2013 6:40:37 AM
I feel especially bad for this guy and everything he's had to go through. It's funny how the people so convinced that Islam is a "culture of violence" are also the first and loudest to call for violence here.
#3ChiroteraPosted 4/18/2013 6:46:48 AM
Everyone carrying a weapon to this hospital needs to be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law.
---
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5
#4TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/18/2013 6:47:34 AM
Chirotera posted...
Everyone carrying a weapon to this hospital needs to be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law.

---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#5IamvegitoPosted 4/18/2013 6:53:40 AM
Shut down the website telling people to take the law into their own hands, round 'em all up, and utilize the highest form of punishment that they're willing to inflict on others.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#6Flaming_Fire619Posted 4/18/2013 6:58:30 AM
I mean...I understand wanting justice, but this is ridiculous. Machine Guns and baseball bats at a hospital? Good job to all the doctors and nurses that helped protect him.
---
Not changing until Shelton Benjamin wins the WHC Started: Jan. 10. 2009
http://myanimelist.net/profile/fantheflames
#7ncarbokPosted 4/18/2013 7:01:17 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
Chirotera posted...

---
Nighttime261 OG *is ncsnake**Hidden Samurai*
"[he's] got 99 problems and they all involve b*****s"- I Like Toast
#8YouAreCrumbsPosted 4/18/2013 7:23:03 AM
Flaming_Fire619 posted...
I mean...I understand wanting justice, but this is ridiculous. Machine Guns and baseball bats at a hospital? Good job to all the doctors and nurses that helped protect him.

I think the machine guns were with the guards, not random people
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/18/2013 7:35:46 AM
ncarbok posted...
TheRealJiraiya posted...
Chirotera posted...

---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/18/2013 7:38:49 AM
YouAreCrumbs posted...
Flaming_Fire619 posted...

I think the machine guns were with the guards, not random people

Police, most likely. I don't see a hopistal in Massachusetts giving assault rifles to just plain security guards. I could be mistaken, but I'd expect those to be police and not security guards.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.