This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top Netanyahu aide: Boston bombings are good for Israel.

#1Denver_REXcosPosted 4/24/2013 9:06:59 PM
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/boston-bombing-will-boost-u-s-support-for-israel-says-netanyahu-aide.premium-1.516721

"The bulk of the American people stand firmly with Israel and identify with Israel," Dermer said, in a video filmed by blogger Jacob Kornbluh. "If you can look, historically, there was a big change after 9/11, and I am sure that after the tragic bombing in Boston, people will identify more with Israel and its struggle against terrorism and we can maintain that support."

Well, I'm glad billions of our tax dollars annually go to this country that apparently benefits from bombs going off in America and killing civilians because they can exploit it for obscene political purposes.

"Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, “It’s very good.” Then he edited himself: “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.” He predicted that the attack would “strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we’ve experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror.”
- Netanyahu on September 11, 2001
---
And when I get that feeling, I want REXual healing.
#2mizukage2Posted 4/24/2013 9:15:02 PM
It isn't like they are wrong, stupid as hell for saying it so bluntly and out loud, but not wrong.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#3Denver_REXcos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:18:43 PM
It isn't like they are wrong, stupid as hell for saying it so bluntly and out loud, but not wrong.

So in conclusion: Israel supports terrorist attacks against the United States.

With "friends" like these, who needs enemies?
---
And when I get that feeling, I want REXual healing.
#4PhoenixWroggiPosted 4/24/2013 9:54:09 PM
Denver_REXcos posted...

Jumping strawman of Jericho!
#5mgtonvac55Posted 4/24/2013 10:06:45 PM

Woah, you're not supposed to turn the wheel so violently, bro.
---
New York Yankees 11-8
#6bsballa09Posted 4/25/2013 8:15:11 AM
mizukage2 posted...

This. Lololol @ Failinati. Its like criticizing Churchill for saying Pearl Harbor was good for Britain because it helped push anti-Axis sentiment in the US.
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/25/2013 8:22:56 AM(edited)
mizukage2 posted...

It's just like that big lebowski quote:

Walter: Am I wrong?

Dude: No, you're-

Walter: Am I WRONG?!

Dude; No Walter, you're not wrong... You're just an a******!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8KavatarPosted 4/25/2013 8:35:46 AM
It is wrong though, because literally who gives any more s***s about Israel now than they did before?
---
theblast (Posted 7:30:02 PM): Dare I ask what a meatspin is
theblast (Posted 7:31:06 PM): Oh dear god. Clearing private data... now.
#9AnclationPosted 4/25/2013 8:42:22 AM
Denver_REXcos posted...

You got a point there. Is there any case to be made that Israel currently is not more trouble that it's worth?
#10bsballa09Posted 4/25/2013 8:46:25 AM
Anclation posted...
Denver_REXcos posted...

You got a point there. Is there any case to be made that Israel currently is not more trouble that it's worth?

Considering Israel warned the US of 9/11, it's pretty safe to say that Israel doesn't "support terrorist attacks against the US."

And he's used the "With friends like these" saying before as well. And look where it landed him.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/65835907
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.