This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dubya got his Presidential swag back: Approval ratings at a 7 year high of 47%

#1Tech_N9ne666Posted 4/25/2013 10:21:21 AM
Now that time has passed how do you view Bush? - Results (54 votes)
Favorable
18.52% (10 votes)
Still dislike him
25.93% (14 votes)
**** 'em
55.56% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/04/23/george-w-bushs-approval-rating-just-hit-a-7-year-high-heres-how/

Burns your souls liberals, yes your tears are delicious.
---
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb
#2TheRealJiraiyaPosted 4/25/2013 10:23:42 AM
I find him extremely likable as a person, and wouldnt mind hanging out, but I am not his Presidency's biggest fan. I am not sure how to answer this question.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#3CountDrugulaPosted 4/25/2013 10:25:07 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
I find him extremely likable as a person, and wouldnt mind hanging out, but I am not his Presidency's biggest fan. I am not sure how to answer this question.

Yeah this. George W. seems like a cool person to have a drink and talk with but his leadership was lacking to say the least.
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/25/2013 10:25:30 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...

I agree. I absolutely like him as a person and as a former owner of the Rangers. I think he would be really fun to hang out with but I'm mixed about his presidency.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5bsballa09Posted 4/25/2013 10:25:33 AM
It's amazing how short of a memory and attention span Americans have.
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#6PhoenixWroggiPosted 4/25/2013 10:25:54 AM
It's like TC has no grasp that time literally heals all wounds.
#7chareyPosted 4/25/2013 10:29:24 AM
Why do you care about an approval rating taken after he isn't in the job anymore? People didn't like him when he was in office. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is people have no political memory and just remember that he was a republican.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#8CC RicersPosted 4/25/2013 10:30:02 AM
Incidentally Obama recently gave his compliments to Bush. It seems true that regardless of your party everyone that has worked in the oval office after a while shares this "bond" with past presidents.
---
with Santorum in the White House immoral acts like Sandy Hook and the Aurora Massacre would not have happened. -Bored troll looking to tango
#9lastheroPosted 4/25/2013 10:30:32 AM
The GOP itself still tries hard to pretend he never existed, so it's hardly just a liberal thing.
---
X-Men: First Class RPG - Welcoming all new players!
[http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants/index/]
#10Von23Posted 4/25/2013 10:33:47 AM
The left wing media managed to fool the public into seeming that he's "dumb"(dude graduated from Yale and became the president)

In hindsight comapared to now my overall quality of life was way better than it is now when he was in office.
---
This ain't nothing like Kung-Fu more like watch what the Gun do.