This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arab League backs Israeli-Palestinian land swaps; could be involved in talks.

#11Denver_REXcosPosted 4/29/2013 11:19:20 PM
bsballa09 posted...
Denver_REXcos posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Nice to know you support ethnically cleansing all Jews from the land.

They have no right to be there in the first place. It isn't "ethnic cleansing" when you call the police to forcibly remove a family of illegal squatters residing on your property. Let's not pretend that Israel isn't filled with waves of mass immigration from countries such as Russia and Germany who arrived after 1948. And Jews like that despicable terrorist David Ben-Gurion had no problem ethnically cleansing as many Palestinians as they could from the land, so I'm calling you out on your hypocrisy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Dalet

So should everyone except Native Americans be ethnically cleansed from the US according to your logic?

The fundamental difference is that Native Americans now have the right to be 100% free like everyone else in the country, unlike Israel which demands to have a racist Jewish-majority that it wants everybody to recognize.
---
And when I get that feeling, I want REXual healing.
#12Nitro378Posted 4/30/2013 5:34:38 AM
bsballa09 posted...

Oh, so it's the Israelis that have a right to complain about ethnic cleansing, only in bsballa.
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/SFD/sadchromeo6.png
#13bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:50:36 AM(edited)
Denver_REXcos posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Denver_REXcos posted...
bsballa09 posted...

They have no right to be there in the first place. It isn't "ethnic cleansing" when you call the police to forcibly remove a family of illegal squatters residing on your property. Let's not pretend that Israel isn't filled with waves of mass immigration from countries such as Russia and Germany who arrived after 1948. And Jews like that despicable terrorist David Ben-Gurion had no problem ethnically cleansing as many Palestinians as they could from the land, so I'm calling you out on your hypocrisy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Dalet

So should everyone except Native Americans be ethnically cleansed from the US according to your logic?

The fundamental difference is that Native Americans now have the right to be 100% free like everyone else in the country, unlike Israel which demands to have a racist Jewish-majority that it wants everybody to recognize.

And how is that any different than a Palestinian only state?
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#14DragooneerZeroPosted 4/30/2013 9:15:03 AM

i'm not sure the state of palestine (in a hypothetical two-state solution) would explicitly make it policy to keep the demographic of arabs at a certain majority percentage

like idk where you're getting that idea other than assuming that palestinian leaders would be racist in exactly the same way israeli leaders are
---
Is there much left to enumerate? What won't idle, well-fed, unfeeling people invent?
http://www.last.fm/user/AniranC
#15BreadGolemPosted 4/30/2013 9:17:08 AM
Denver_REXcos posted...
Palestine is from the river to the sea and there should be no compromise until the occupying colonialist movement either leaves or learns to abide by that fundamental premise.

Palestine has no right to exist in Israel. It was and always will be Israel's land.
---
Travian
#16bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:25:57 AM(edited)
DragooneerZero posted...

i'm not sure the state of palestine (in a hypothetical two-state solution) would explicitly make it policy to keep the demographic of arabs at a certain majority percentage

like idk where you're getting that idea other than assuming that palestinian leaders would be racist in exactly the same way israeli leaders are

I'm going by Illuminati is saying. And Illuminati isn't talking about a two state solution. He's talking about a Jew free Palestine "from river to sea".

I can post things about how Palestinian leaders would be racist (like they aren't already), but that's not the question.
---
#17DragooneerZeroPosted 4/30/2013 9:31:15 AM
He's talking about a Jew free Palestine "from river to sea".

and that's ridiculous, but it's hardly the same thing as a Palestinian-only state (e.g. by comparison, if Israel were to become an Arab-free state, there exist plenty of people in Israel who are not Jewish, and yet not Arab either)
---
Is there much left to enumerate? What won't idle, well-fed, unfeeling people invent?
http://www.last.fm/user/AniranC
#18bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:34:32 AM
DragooneerZero posted...
He's talking about a Jew free Palestine "from river to sea".

and that's ridiculous

Glad you agree.
---
#19Denver_REXcosPosted 4/30/2013 12:53:41 PM
bsballa09 posted...

It doesn't have to Palestinian only, but it absolutely cannot be a land where only Jews can consist of the majority by suppressing others and have control over all governmental posts.

BreadGolem posted...
Denver_REXcos posted...
Palestine is from the river to the sea and there should be no compromise until the occupying colonialist movement either leaves or learns to abide by that fundamental premise.

Palestine has no right to exist in Israel. It was and always will be Israel's land.

lmao shut up troll

bsballa09 posted...
I'm going by Illuminati is saying. And Illuminati isn't talking about a two state solution. He's talking about a Jew free Palestine "from river to sea".

I can post things about how Palestinian leaders would be racist (like they aren't already), but that's not the question.

No, I'm talking about a single state where there isn't some Nazi-esque "demographic threat" towards the implementation of Jewish superiority in population size and stature over all of the residents of the area.
---
And when I get that feeling, I want REXual healing.
#20dirtyarmenianPosted 4/30/2013 1:01:51 PM
This is a good development, but I'm skeptical of the Palestinian leadership being able to agree on a plan like this. What is Hamas going to do?
---
"...and Jesus went up to the mountain and said, 'The poor? F*** them, get a job!!!"
- Conservatroll New Testament