This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zimmerman waives stand your ground.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Zimmerman waives stand your ground.
2 years ago#1
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/30/17987796-zimmerman-gambles-by-waiving-stand-your-ground-hearing-before-trial
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
2 years ago#2
He's so scared.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
2 years ago#3
Well, there is a bit of a difference between "Stand Your Ground" and "Stalk And Murder Unarmed Teen", glad he finally realizes it
2 years ago#4
Whoa bruh. Trolls out in full force! He doesn't need to because stand your ground doesn't apply here. Self defense does.
---
got sand?
2 years ago#5
Demon_Lionheart posted...
Well, there is a bit of a difference between "Stand Your Ground" and "Stalk And Murder Unarmed Teen", glad he finally realizes it
2 years ago#6
Duh... because he isnt protected under Stand Your Ground, and anyone who thinks so doesnt understand the law.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
2 years ago#7
Mr Sandbag posted...
Whoa bruh. Trolls out in full force! He doesn't need to because stand your ground doesn't apply here. Self defense does.

lol

not enuff sand
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
2 years ago#8
He's nuts. He only has life sentence ahead of him now. Wonder what the NRA has to say about this (assuming theyre not somehow directly involved.)
2 years ago#9
As much as I think he is 100% responsible for the entire incident, I know he is not getting convicted of murder.

---
Every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid.
-- Dave Chappelle
2 years ago#10
Quote:I know he is not getting convicted of murder.
@Evil Genius 9

Well he got the crap beat out of him and had to shoot in self defense.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Zimmerman waives stand your ground.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived