This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've got a bone to pick with you Republicans / conservatives in general

#21RRtexasranger13Posted 5/1/2013 9:06:41 AM
I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election. I loudly and vocally argue for marijuana legalization any chance I get, much to my superiors' disdain. (Ain't illegal to talk about legalization, so long as I don't publicly endorse it in uniform.. I 100% support CHANGING the laws and NOT breaking the laws) I believe in the Affordable Health Care Act.

I lol'd.
---
Politics is weird. And Creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. - Shepard Smith
Rubio 2016
#22mgtonvac55Posted 5/1/2013 9:09:51 AM
I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election.

So you didn't vote in the last election. I hope you're proud of yourself.
---
New York Yankees 15-10
Go Knicks!
#23SaikyoStylePosted 5/1/2013 10:14:01 AM
I agree that conservatives and republicans are terrible people who have betrayed the country.
---
USA Soccer
The north remembers.
#24CC RicersPosted 5/1/2013 10:29:24 AM(edited)
It's telling that most the people in this topic who are fine with policies for a bigger military are now basically telling a member of the military to shove it. It's like when being enlisted, you are only entitled to having one given set of opinions.

Not RRTexasRanger, though. He makes a point with the inconsistency he found, and the ACA does mostly suck.
---
with Santorum in the White House immoral acts like Sandy Hook and the Aurora Massacre would not have happened. -Bored troll looking to tango
#25jejasinPosted 5/1/2013 10:39:44 AM
FindKenshi posted...
I realize 90% of my peers vote straight Republican.

but their rich children will never be in the military under any circumstances.

---
Literally.
#26Heineken14Posted 5/1/2013 10:54:22 AM
CC Ricers posted...
It's telling that most the people in this topic who are fine with policies for a bigger military are now basically telling a member of the military to shove it. It's like when being enlisted, you are only entitled to having one given set of opinions.

Not RRTexasRanger, though. He makes a point with the inconsistency he found, and the ACA does mostly suck.

You make it sound like these people would boo a military person for such a petty thing like being a homosexual......................... dot dot dot
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#27Master CilanderPosted 5/1/2013 10:57:48 AM
FindKenshi posted...

I think Republicans are some of the worst people out there, and most conservatives in general, really just irritate me, they tend to be ignorant and cruel. I cringe whenever I hear them going on about "support our troops" on the radio. As if... but their rich children will never be in the military under any circumstances.

Every Republican is rich now?

Didn't you say 90% of your colleagues vote Republican?

None of this is consistent.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#28Nitro378Posted 5/1/2013 10:58:13 AM
Faust_8 posted...
I know someone who's an idiot

ftfy
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/SFD/sadchromeo6.png
#29Nitro378Posted 5/1/2013 11:00:19 AM
Master Cilander posted...
FindKenshi posted...

I think Republicans are some of the worst people out there, and most conservatives in general, really just irritate me, they tend to be ignorant and cruel. I cringe whenever I hear them going on about "support our troops" on the radio. As if... but their rich children will never be in the military under any circumstances.

Seriously? He's talking about Republican politicians/media figures
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/SFD/sadchromeo6.png
#30Master CilanderPosted 5/1/2013 11:03:08 AM(edited)
Nitro378 posted...
Master Cilander posted...
FindKenshi posted...

Seriously? He's talking about Republican politicians/media figures

He used extremely broad language and those radio hosts represent vast audiences.

I don't agree nor do I respect their opinions highly, but you're giving this topic creator far more credit than he deserves. He's a base troll and nothing more.
---
Neutral but not impartial.