This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

North Korea sentences American citizen to 15 years hard labor

#41FindKenshiPosted 5/2/2013 8:33:28 PM
EzeDoesIt posted...
FindKenshi posted...
Fool never should have went there.

Umm he's a hero. Shut up.

Some hero.. a lot of good he'll be able to do, now.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#42cjsdowgPosted 5/2/2013 8:45:15 PM
Don't go to another nation and break their laws.

Unlike America who goes to other countries and arrested people not breaking any laws and holds with with out giving them their day in court.
---
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
#43Superlnfinity45Posted 5/2/2013 8:53:06 PM
cjsdowg posted...
Don't go to another nation and break their laws.

Unlike America who goes to other countries and arrested people not breaking any laws and holds with with out giving them their day in court.

Don't forget killing them even when they know they're innocent.

But it's okay, those were civilian "casualties", "collateral damage". They weren't trying to kill them when they bombed the area, it just happened. Hell, you might even say it was the regimes that killed them, by forcing the US go in there. It's like how if someone goes out pointing a gun all over the place and shooting. They might hit something, but it was collateral damage because they were trying to practice so they could later save everyone. .
---
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin
#44The moonlight knightPosted 5/3/2013 2:46:50 AM
NoSite4OldCEmen posted...
Where's Orca? Literally less than a week ago he claimed to go through the board history and only found victim blaming in rape topics.

I remember a little longer ago trying to explain to him that there isn't really a rape culture, there's a blame the victim culture, a problem bigger than just blaming rape victims, and he was as stubborn as ever and just posted a post of someone blaming a rape victim, like that refuted anything I said.

He's a troll so I don't see much reason pointing out how wrong he is about most things. He'll ignore it unless he finds some angle to troll about it.

Also you people saying he shouldn't have went there are being terrible. :/
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)