This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RAPE CULTURE: UCONN's husky logo promotes rape

#51GoemonFan471986Posted 5/3/2013 3:33:39 PM
NoName999 posted...
GoemonFan471986 posted...
What I don't get about feminists is how they say they want to be treated as equals, yet women only ever date jerks who treat them badly while nice guys like me can't get a date.

Oh great another one of those "nice guys" who think opening the door for a woman means she's obligated to open her legs for you

I don't believe in premarital sex, at least not "real" sex so that's not it but nice try. I just want to know why I can't even get a date.
#52marthsheretooPosted 5/3/2013 3:41:55 PM
NoName999 posted...
What I don't get about feminists is how they say they want to be treated as equals, yet women only ever date jerks who treat them badly while nice guys like me can't get a date.

Oh great another one of those "nice guys" who think opening the door for a woman means she's obligated to open her legs for you

I just want to know why I can't even get a date.

I don't believe in premarital sex

:D
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#53methosagainPosted 5/3/2013 5:11:25 PM
TBW4Ever posted...
Husky's are the best dogs anyway (this is not debatable) so y'know at least they picked a cool logo.

Shibas have something to say about that.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#54LoshadtPosted 5/3/2013 5:54:01 PM
From: GoemonFan471986 | Posted: 5/3/2013 6:33:39 PM | #051
I just want to know why I can't even get a date.

Probably because you think you're datable by virtue of you being nice. Get in shape, cut your hair, and shave on a somewhat regular basis.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#55Villain_S_FiendPosted 5/3/2013 7:15:30 PM
cut your hair, and shave on a somewhat regular basis.

Totally irrelevant to today's social and dating atmosphere. In fact, it's possibly counter-productive, given the popularity of beards these days.
---
My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee, and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.
#56TBW4EverPosted 5/3/2013 8:20:53 PM
Villain_S_Fiend posted...

Totally irrelevant to today's social and dating atmosphere. In fact, it's possibly counter-productive, given the popularity of beards these days.

Even if you're growing out your beard/hair you do still need to maintain and style it in most instances though.
#57JimayoPosted 5/3/2013 8:56:47 PM
TBW4Ever posted...

Even if you're growing out your beard/hair you do still need to maintain and style it in most instances though.

Yeah, even I trim.
---
261 - More troll food per square inch than any other board on the net.
#58Villain_S_FiendPosted 5/3/2013 10:43:26 PM

Well, sure. You don't want to be looking like some hermit mountain man. I keep mine clean and brushed and all that... but that's not the same as shaving.
---
http://i.imgur.com/o7ckH8h.jpg
#59TBW4EverPosted 5/3/2013 11:27:10 PM(edited)

Well, sure. You don't want to be looking like some hermit mountain man. I keep mine clean and brushed and all that... but that's not the same as shaving.

I often end up having to trim it my beard, though it'srather full I do tend to get a few areas that grow quicker than others which is kind of what I was considering as 'shaving'. Not really the same but you obviously get the idea.

methosagain posted...
TBW4Ever posted...
Husky's are the best dogs anyway (this is not debatable) so y'know at least they picked a cool logo.

Shibas have something to say about that.

Shibas, Akitas, Samoyeds, Chows, Jindos, Collies and the like are all top tier dogs in my book but Huskies are God tier. I really want a Tamaskan...

http://www.talismancoins.com/catalog/Tamaskan_Husky_Sled_Dog.jpg
#60StarDestroyerPosted 5/3/2013 11:47:50 PM
NoName999 posted...

I open the door for people because it's the nice thing to do. You should as well GoemonFan471986
---
We need Hikaru-X back.