This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Air Force sexual assault prevention chief arrested for groping woman,...

#1thegreatsquarePosted 5/6/2013 12:34:42 PM(edited)
...removed from job

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/06/air-force-sexual-assault-watchdog-arrested-for-sexual-assault/2139325/

Lt. Col. Jeffrey Krusinski, 41, was arrested and charged with sexual battery. He allegedly grabbed the woman's breasts and buttocks. When he attempted to grope her again, she fought him off and called police, according to the police report. The victim did not know Krusinski, said Dustin Sternbeck, an Arlington County Police spokesman.

---
ASUS G73jh i7 720/Mobility HD 5870/6GB DDR3 1404MHz/Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Hybrid HDD
#2DJStrongPosted 5/6/2013 12:40:46 PM
That is an actual position....speaks volumes about so much i don't know where to begin!
---
"On the contrary my friend, we're going to live!"
#3RedcountPosted 5/6/2013 12:43:53 PM
I don't understand why sexual violence seems to be such a big problem in the U.S. You think the last women you'd want to sexually assault would be women with access to military-grade weapons.
---
Going to Saskatoon to catch an all ages Ahnabith Gish show for 15 Canadian dollars. Maybe I'll get a wrist band so I can drink a refreshing Molson's - Orca
#4Magus1947Posted 5/6/2013 1:45:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Caer_DeathPosted 5/6/2013 2:58:11 PM
Redcount posted...
I don't understand why sexual violence seems to be such a big problem in the U.S. You think the last women you'd want to sexually assault would be women with access to military-grade weapons.

Those women can't point those military-grade weapons at another soldier and threaten to kill them, though.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#6RedcountPosted 5/6/2013 3:43:01 PM
Caer_Death posted...
Redcount posted...

Those women can't point those military-grade weapons at another soldier and threaten to kill them, though.

If they sexually assault them, I don't see the problem. Sexually assault a civilian woman on the street, she should have the right to point an AR-15 at you, too.
---
Going to Saskatoon to catch an all ages Ahnabith Gish show for 15 Canadian dollars. Maybe I'll get a wrist band so I can drink a refreshing Molson's - Orca
#7Jayjs20Posted 5/6/2013 4:15:21 PM
You people and your delusional fantasies <_<
---
http://www.satirealley.com/images/Anime/anigif3.gif
#8JimayoPosted 5/6/2013 4:29:10 PM
That explains so much.
---
261 - More troll food per square inch than any other board on the net.
#9GrrManPosted 5/6/2013 4:54:35 PM
Jayjs20 posted...
You people and your delusional fantasies <_<

Well, you were Air Force, right? Or were you Army?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#10TheCrock2k4Posted 5/6/2013 5:48:58 PM
Service members don't have access to their weapons unless they're going to a firing range or cleaning weapons. You don't get ammo for them until you get out to your range either. You also can't conceal/carry on a military post or keep weapons in the barracks.

The military's gun regulations are far stricter than the general population's.