This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anonymous threatens to "attack" US government and banks.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anonymous threatens to "attack" US government and banks.
2 years ago#11
Zero_Destroyer posted...
The fact they can literally sway the stock market by hacking twitter accounts is terrifying

The fact that people pay attention to twiiter is what's really terrifying.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
2 years ago#12
Steel_Shadows posted...
So while Anonymous goes and attacks government websites, I suppose that will give Congress all the more reason to not try to push more Internet regulating bills. <_<

This. I mean, practically everything they do is toolish and worthless, but this actually plays into their "enemy's" hands.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
2 years ago#13
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
Steel_Shadows posted...
So while Anonymous goes and attacks government websites, I suppose that will give Congress all the more reason to not try to push more Internet regulating bills. <_<

This. I mean, practically everything they do is toolish and worthless, but this actually plays into their "enemy's" hands.

That's precisely why they're there. Throwing a pebble in "ANACHY! YAY LULZ!" just so they can snuggly fit the role of cyber-terrorist doesn't bode well for everybody else. But I guess if the government and banks need to be attacked by someone, it's best done by a toothless terrier.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Anonymous threatens to "attack" US government and banks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived