This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anonymous threatens to "attack" US government and banks.

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 5/6/2013 8:16:57 PM
Zero_Destroyer posted...
The fact they can literally sway the stock market by hacking twitter accounts is terrifying

The fact that people pay attention to twiiter is what's really terrifying.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#12CyborgSage00x0Posted 5/6/2013 11:02:45 PM
Steel_Shadows posted...
So while Anonymous goes and attacks government websites, I suppose that will give Congress all the more reason to not try to push more Internet regulating bills. <_<

This. I mean, practically everything they do is toolish and worthless, but this actually plays into their "enemy's" hands.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
#13Caer_DeathPosted 5/6/2013 11:13:14 PM
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
Steel_Shadows posted...
So while Anonymous goes and attacks government websites, I suppose that will give Congress all the more reason to not try to push more Internet regulating bills. <_<

This. I mean, practically everything they do is toolish and worthless, but this actually plays into their "enemy's" hands.

That's precisely why they're there. Throwing a pebble in "ANACHY! YAY LULZ!" just so they can snuggly fit the role of cyber-terrorist doesn't bode well for everybody else. But I guess if the government and banks need to be attacked by someone, it's best done by a toothless terrier.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!