This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NATO member condemns Israel's attack on Syria

#1LuigisBroPosted 5/7/2013 1:24:54 PM
Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan condemned on Tuesday Israeli air strikes on targets near Damascus, saying they were an opportunity for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government to cover up its own killings.

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-air-strikes-syria-unacceptable-turkish-pm-103430589.html
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#2bsballa09Posted 5/7/2013 1:39:22 PM
A Muslim nation condemning Israel? Who would have thought?
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#3Smelly_GaragePosted 5/7/2013 4:58:51 PM

Yeah, a country that used to be allies with Israel. You're right. Not significant at all.
---
"Killing for yourself is murder, killing for the government is heroism, killing for entertainment is harmless."
#4Master CilanderPosted 5/7/2013 5:19:19 PM
I like how you say NATO member knowing that if you said Turkey people would instantly scoff at the title.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#5bsballa09Posted 5/7/2013 5:21:21 PM(edited)
Smelly_Garage posted...

Yeah, a country that used to be allies with Israel. You're right. Not significant at all.

Uh, they're still allies and Turkey has always condemned Israel. Egypt and Jordan do it too... its obligatory for Muslim and Arab countries to condemn Israel even if they agree with what Israel did.
---
#6Valnor50Posted 5/7/2013 5:22:52 PM
There's a reason for that.
#7bsballa09Posted 5/7/2013 5:23:09 PM
Master Cilander posted...
I like how you say NATO member knowing that if you said Turkey people would instantly scoff at the title.

Its lulzbro. Did you expect anything else?
---
#8swedish svenPosted 5/7/2013 5:25:29 PM
Why are you even going to argue with bsballa? Dude's a wannabe JIDF member and troll.
---
Reagan sighed as he drew his katana.
#9bsballa09Posted 5/7/2013 5:25:47 PM
swedish sven posted...
Why are you even going to argue with bsballa? Dude's a wannabe JIDF member and troll.

Am I wrong?
---
#10swedish svenPosted 5/7/2013 5:31:57 PM(edited)
Yes because maybe the reason these countries have a problem with Israel has to do with the belligerent and bullying actions Israel constantly takes knowing it has the support of most of the big Western countries as these other countries (rightly) see it as a proxy for the western world (especially the United States) to exert influence over the region.

It has nothing to do with "muslims inherently hate Jews" like you seem to believe.

God why am I letting myself fall into this?

And I know you're going to fall into "HURR DEMOGRAPHICS" but Turkey's officially a secular nation.
---
Reagan sighed as he drew his katana.