This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When did Rice say it was a Youtube video that caused BENGHAZI?

#21JolteonPosted 5/13/2013 2:28:49 AM
A lie is a deliberate falsehood, derpfoot.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#22HardcoreRPGPosted 5/13/2013 2:34:39 AM
bfslick50 posted...
Why are we more concerned with the info in the initial report to the American public than in what measures were taken to prevent it and what measures are being taken to avoid future incidents? What Rice said on a sunday news show is so insignificant.

Because it's a bad thing when politicians lie to you.

Yeah, it's a shame they didn't this time.
#23the final bahamutPosted 5/13/2013 3:28:55 AM
AceVanquish posted...
bfslick50 posted...
Why are we more concerned with the info in the initial report to the American public than in what measures were taken to prevent it and what measures are being taken to avoid future incidents? What Rice said on a sunday news show is so insignificant.

Because it's a bad thing when politicians lie to you.

Such as when a president tells you that a foreign country has WMDs and that we need to invade? Or when a politician tells you that he's in doubt of the President's place of birth even though the president's birth certificate is on public display? How about when a politician tells you he opposes a stimulus package, then takes credit for the things he did with stimulus money? I
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#24teltecPosted 5/13/2013 5:32:49 AM
How about when a politician tells you he opposes a stimulus package, then takes credit for the things he did with stimulus money?

You ean like Pelosi did when she refused to bring it to a house vote because she thought it was a bad bill, but then pushed the same bill through after Obama was elected?
---
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill
#25No2WookiePosted 5/13/2013 8:41:13 AM
I would never mention benghazi again if cnn ran the story: democrats lie habitually and their constituents see nothing wrong with this
---
"How are you not banned yet?" - My wife
The original creator of No2Wookie.jpg
#26Von23Posted 5/13/2013 8:51:15 AM
No2Wookie posted...
I would never mention benghazi again if cnn ran the story: democrats lie habitually and their constituents see nothing wrong with this

It's more like a slap in the face when decent Democrats refuse to acknowldedge the truth.

I watched John Stewart look the most pathetic that i've ever seen him trying to DC Benghazi with the "oh it's just Fox News" argument.
---
This ain't nothing like Kung-Fu more like watch what the Gun do.