This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess who said this quote on rape

#1superXYPosted 5/12/2013 4:27:52 PM
"The girl who got raped has an awesome experience to learn and grow from, and the child she's blessed with will let her know it was all for a reason. Ask the kids who were suppose to be aborted how they feel about not being aborted"

If you picked a Republican politician you'd be close, it's actually from my friend's status on facebook
---
"Someone needs to shoot Dave Mustaine with a dart filled with heroin. It'd probably make him less of an idiot." - Nothingface
#2wally(Moderator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:31:22 PM
Yeah, some dumbass teenager/20-something on facebook is totally close to a Republican politician.
---
Home is behind, the world ahead. And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight
#3CyborgSage00x0Posted 5/12/2013 4:31:46 PM
Stuff like this makes me afraid that the hope of the old, racist and moronic Republican voters will eventually die off and be replaced by more liberal minded ones may not actually come true. I still think that'll be the innevitable conclusion, but it seems the Internet has allowed the derp to be strong with a scary-high number of people.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
#4superXY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:32:53 PM
Rick Santorum: “I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you… rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.” - January, 2012
---
"Someone needs to shoot Dave Mustaine with a dart filled with heroin. It'd probably make him less of an idiot." - Nothingface
#5BOBtheMASTER05Posted 5/12/2013 4:33:02 PM
Rape is apparently an awesome experience.
---
Is ryan0991
#6superXY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:35:37 PM
I know there are some who disagree and I respect their point of view but I believe that life begins at conception. The only exception I have to have an abortion is in that case of the life of the mother. I just struggled with it myself for a long time but I came to realize: Life is that gift from God that I think even if life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen. ~ Richard Mourdock

You mad Wally
---
#7wally(Moderator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:37:30 PM
dot dot ****ing dot.

You can't possibly be that dense, can you?
---
#8superXY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:38:47 PM
If you were being sarcastic I missed it, sorry
---
#9wally(Moderator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:41:10 PM
dot dot ****ing dot.

Since apparently you can be, the point is that you just flat-out said that your dumbass facebook friend was close to a Republican politician. No he isn't. He's a dumbass person you know on facebook. His (her?) insanity is relegated to a few people hearing. Richard Mourdock's insanity was heard by millions.
---
#10superXY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:42:52 PM
Does that really change the similarity in what he said with the two quotes I just posted from Santorum and Mourdock?
---