This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the state: Man arrested for not breaking any law.

#1Mr SandbagPosted 6/12/2013 9:24:39 PM
And won the lawsuit too. Not even an apology. To serve and protect my ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5TzoDTH_zM
---
got sand?
#2god_of_toastPosted 6/12/2013 9:26:30 PM
"Guess the username: Troll makes inane topic with no point"
---
[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
#3Evil Genius 9Posted 6/12/2013 9:29:32 PM
http://www.theonion.com/articles/friend-who-sent-link-to-8minute-youtube-video-must,32442/

---
Every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid.
-- Dave Chappelle
#4Nitro378Posted 6/12/2013 9:50:13 PM
'who could have predicted that people would be afraid of me openly carrying a gun around on my belt through a park in broad daylight? PERSECUTION!!11!!'
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015 --- (Zombie) FDR/Sanders 2016
If you want friends in Washington, get a lobbyist - me
#5YouAreCrumbsPosted 6/19/2013 10:36:31 AM
might as well post a link to a man who was arrested for running around the park screaming curse words while not technically breaking any laws. this is a violation of my first amendment rights!
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#6hunter_gohanPosted 6/19/2013 10:50:39 AM
YouAreCrumbs posted...
might as well post a link to a man who was arrested for running around the park screaming curse words while not technically breaking any laws. this is a violation of my first amendment rights!

Actually that'd probably be disturbing the peace which is illegal.
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#7TheshamenPosted 6/19/2013 11:18:21 AM
Wouldn't scaring the **** outta people by walking around with a gun be disturbing the peace as well?
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#8DJStrongPosted 6/19/2013 11:25:45 AM
Cannot do youtube, whats this about from the comments here looks like a a dude had a gun on him and was arrested?
---
"On the contrary my friend, we're going to live!"
#9Predatorian234Posted 6/19/2013 12:09:06 PM
Theshamen posted...
Wouldn't scaring the **** outta people by walking around with a gun be disturbing the peace as well?

How was he scaring the **** out of people? The gun was holstered and not aimed anywhere. He was not acting threateningly. If people are scared it's because they are idiots who do not understand that a holstered gun is not a threat to them.

Besides, I don't see them freaking out when cops walk around the park with their sidearm on their hip.
---
"baaaaaaaaaaah" - Trisketthekid
#10Sir WillPosted 6/19/2013 12:15:06 PM
If people are scared it's because they are idiots who do not understand that a holstered gun is not a threat to them.

Sure it is.

Besides, I don't see them freaking out when cops walk around the park with their sidearm on their hip.

At least they're trained to use them. Not all of them use them properly, but most do respect them.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'