This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The IRS Scandal, Totally Debunked

#81AceRabbitPosted 6/20/2013 12:23:30 AM
Clutch posted...
mystic belmont posted...

On what page is this addressed?

Since you don't feel like actually reading the transcript, I'll tell you. The first case was forwarded for higher review because of the media exposure Tea Party groups were receiving at the time. That's the only reason cited in the transcript by the manager in the Cincinnati office. All further instructions came from DC.

Exposure as a political group, lol.

Anyone who wants to have serious discussions about things needs to put Clutch on ignore. He is a relentless hack who is convinced liberals are after his freedoms. He's a fanatic, and won't be reasoned with.

Seriously, just ignore him. Or laugh at him. Don't engage him seriously though.
---
I've seen life's magic, astroplane I've traveled through.
#82mystic belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 6:25:32 AM
Clutch posted...
mystic belmont posted...

On what page is this addressed?

Since you don't feel like actually reading the transcript, I'll tell you. The first case was forwarded for higher review because of the media exposure Tea Party groups were receiving at the time. That's the only reason cited in the transcript by the manager in the Cincinnati office. All further instructions came from DC.

Actually, I have the transcript, I just want to know what page it's on.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#83EndgamePosted 6/20/2013 11:58:39 AM
The only inappropriate action the part of the IRS was approving the applications. Every one of them should've been rejected.

this

political groups should not get tax exempt status
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#84wok7_walkmybeatPosted 6/20/2013 6:12:41 PM
Reminder that TC and others are paid to damage control the government.

Don't be a sheep, know your rights.
---
XBL/PSN/Nintendo ID = BloodFislandMan
ASUS GTXTITAN-6GD5 GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
#85Heineken14Posted 6/20/2013 6:15:39 PM
wok7_walkmybeat posted...
Reminder that TC and others are paid to damage control the government.

Don't be a sheep, know your rights.

F***, I wish I got paid to point out stupid s*** republicans did. I could afford so many neato pens with that!
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#86OMGWTFPIEPosted 6/20/2013 8:21:36 PM(edited)
Nothing was debunked. The guest simply tried to justify the targeting, and the host doesn't understand that Issa simply doesn't believe Shafer, especially given the history of lying to congress on this very issue.
---
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif
#87AceVanquishPosted 6/20/2013 8:34:44 PM
Evil Genius 9 posted...
Clutch posted...
Herpa derp

My main concern is that half our country appears to be made up of petty spiteful douchebags who have absolutely no interest in governing or helping the country in any way and will instead spend their time beating a dead horse because it creates a mere shadow of impropriety over a President they will spite for spite's sake.

And if you read the actual law, none of these groups should even be considered for tax exempt status, not that you care.

Why would you delete someone's quote and then go off on your own tangent? Why quote him at all?
---
http://i.imgur.com/imGAY.png
http://lostfacts.net
#88YouReallySmell1Posted 6/21/2013 9:48:11 AM
Next thing you know they'll start saying the NSA isn't spying at all v_v

Sheeple citizens ftl
#89mgtonvac55Posted 6/21/2013 3:12:33 PM
So we get a big "no duh" while people like Clutch and RR continue to claim that the IRS did something wrong. Well I guess at least them not being able to blame Obama on anything is a plus?

I still find it hilarious that conservatives are crying about a non-issue like this. Groups are filing from tax-exempt status. They're being investigated to make sure they qualify for said tax-exempt status. As they f***ing should be.

I feel like I've said this a million times already, but I'll say it again. Can't we just focus on the things the government is actually doing wrong instead of making s*** up?
---
New York Yankees 39-33
#90mgtonvac55Posted 6/21/2013 3:13:45 PM
AceVanquish posted...
Why would you delete someone's quote and then go off on your own tangent? Why quote him at all?

He didn't delete his quote. "herpa derp" is exactly what he said. Or are you trying to say that Clutch said something of substance?
---
New York Yankees 39-33