This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hispanic Republican Heckled to 'Learn English' at Tea Party Rally

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hispanic Republican Heckled to 'Learn English' at Tea Party Rally
3 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtzvdkx5Pv4

It looks like the tea party will be the downfall of the republican party. Ostracizing another minority, concentrating only on whites, is a bad idea, especially when whites are decreasing in population.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
3 years ago#2
But you're the real racist for pointing out Tea Party racism!!!!! >:O
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
3 years ago#3
You know, as much as I love calling out right-wingers for their racism, these constant topics, and boy there are a lot of these isolated incidents, are like the left-wing version of those topics that get created any time there's a story about a gun preventing a crime. It's not going to change anyone's mind about anything and comes across like spam at this point.
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
3 years ago#4
How's that reaching out to minorities working out for ya?
http://i.imgur.com/vDci4hD.gif
3 years ago#5
Magus1947 posted...
You know, as much as I love calling out right-wingers for their racism, these constant topics, and boy there are a lot of these isolated incidents, are like the left-wing version of those topics that get created any time there's a story about a gun preventing a crime. It's not going to change anyone's mind about anything and comes across like spam at this point.

I would say that goes for most topics on this board.
Nothing is divine except that which is agreeable to reason. ~ Immanuel Kant
3 years ago#6
Magus1947 posted...

Tell the GoP to stop trolling reality then.
3 years ago#7
Assuming this is correct, you all do realize this will be the first incident of racism at a tea party event.

And how do I know this? Just peruse mediamatters's coverage of Tea Party "racism" and you'll see nothing but hype and hyperbole.
Do your own research!
3 years ago#8
atmasabr posted...
herp derp
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
3 years ago#9
Clearly these were liberal Obama plants from the IRS trying to further portray the Tea Party in a bad light!
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
3 years ago#10
It was. ACORN was busy that day spending money on green energy.
http://www.satirealley.com/images/Anime/anigif4.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hispanic Republican Heckled to 'Learn English' at Tea Party Rally

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived