This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hispanic Republican Heckled to 'Learn English' at Tea Party Rally

#1mystic belmontPosted 6/20/2013 4:06:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtzvdkx5Pv4

It looks like the tea party will be the downfall of the republican party. Ostracizing another minority, concentrating only on whites, is a bad idea, especially when whites are decreasing in population.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#2NoName999Posted 6/20/2013 4:08:38 PM
But you're the real racist for pointing out Tea Party racism!!!!! >:O
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#3Magus1947Posted 6/20/2013 4:11:48 PM
You know, as much as I love calling out right-wingers for their racism, these constant topics, and boy there are a lot of these isolated incidents, are like the left-wing version of those topics that get created any time there's a story about a gun preventing a crime. It's not going to change anyone's mind about anything and comes across like spam at this point.
---
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law
#4IvynnPosted 6/20/2013 4:12:52 PM
How's that reaching out to minorities working out for ya?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vDci4hD.gif
#5EvisceraptorPosted 6/20/2013 4:12:57 PM
Magus1947 posted...
You know, as much as I love calling out right-wingers for their racism, these constant topics, and boy there are a lot of these isolated incidents, are like the left-wing version of those topics that get created any time there's a story about a gun preventing a crime. It's not going to change anyone's mind about anything and comes across like spam at this point.

I would say that goes for most topics on this board.
---
Nothing is divine except that which is agreeable to reason. ~ Immanuel Kant
#6flacodiabloPosted 6/20/2013 4:26:17 PM
Magus1947 posted...

Tell the GoP to stop trolling reality then.
#7atmasabrPosted 6/20/2013 6:25:47 PM
Assuming this is correct, you all do realize this will be the first incident of racism at a tea party event.

And how do I know this? Just peruse mediamatters's coverage of Tea Party "racism" and you'll see nothing but hype and hyperbole.
---
Do your own research!
#8NoName999Posted 6/20/2013 6:26:58 PM
atmasabr posted...
herp derp

---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#9Heineken14Posted 6/20/2013 6:27:08 PM
Clearly these were liberal Obama plants from the IRS trying to further portray the Tea Party in a bad light!
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#10Jayjs20Posted 6/20/2013 6:29:03 PM
It was. ACORN was busy that day spending money on green energy.
---
http://www.satirealley.com/images/Anime/anigif4.gif