This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Veteran's Suicide Note Released

#11funkeepickPosted 6/23/2013 1:33:42 AM
fan211 posted...
Redcount posted...
Sounds like he was too soft to hack it.

He alleges he was made to commit "atrocities", but doesn't detail what they are. If there was something bad done, something illegal, it was his duty to expose it and see the truth known. He hasn't done that. He's surrendered. He was a coward.

Get out of this topic and board.

Redcount's just an internet tough guy who jacks off to thoughts of revenge fantasies. Don't mind him.
---
"I will never post on 261 again if Ron Paul doesn't get 500 delegates at the very least."
~FPSIreland
#12B4TT3RYPosted 6/23/2013 11:20:43 AM
fan211 posted...
Redcount posted...
Sounds like he was too soft to hack it.

He alleges he was made to commit "atrocities", but doesn't detail what they are. If there was something bad done, something illegal, it was his duty to expose it and see the truth known. He hasn't done that. He's surrendered. He was a coward.

Get out of this topic and board.

Somebody save this so we can just link to it whenever Redcount says something stupid, which is quite often.
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#13DragooneerZeroPosted 6/23/2013 11:27:33 AM
i was wondering when a mod would finally realize how disgusting Redcount was

a warn is not enough. do us all a favor and upgrade it to a ban. a warning's just going to make him come back more belligerent.
---
Is there much left to enumerate? What won't idle, well-fed, unfeeling people invent?
http://www.last.fm/user/AniranC
#14ryan0991Posted 6/23/2013 12:00:27 PM
I don't understand how someone could read that suicide note and still say what Redcount said. Try reading it again, but this time engage what little empathy you have.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#15RandomActofFailPosted 6/23/2013 12:08:24 PM
Interesting support of censorship within the thread.
---
"Whoever becomes imbued with a noble idea kindles a flame from which other torches are lit"
~Henry George
#16DragooneerZeroPosted 6/23/2013 12:12:55 PM
RandomActofFail posted...

interesting support of breaking the TOS in this post

if I literally called someone a soft-ass coward (from my armchair, when I ain't seen half the s*** he's seen) for committing suicide under the burden of what's plainly crippling, agonizing, and apparently untreatable depression, I'd expect to get warned too. sure, I gave my opinion, but my opinion was also disgusting and offensive according to the standards you voluntarily agreed to when you signed up for these boards.

if it bothers you that posts like that get deleted here, there are plenty of places on the internet which are less moderated.
---
Is there much left to enumerate? What won't idle, well-fed, unfeeling people invent?
http://www.last.fm/user/AniranC
#17The moonlight knightPosted 6/23/2013 12:15:41 PM
One-hit-derailment by a troll in the first response. =_=
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#18RandomActofFailPosted 6/23/2013 12:16:56 PM
DragooneerZero posted...
RandomActofFail posted...

interesting support of breaking the TOS in this post

The definition of "offensive" on these boards is so ridiculously squishy that enforcement depends on no predetermined standard.

I don't believe he's cowardly. But calling some suicidal fellow cowardly is hardly offensive.
---
"Whoever becomes imbued with a noble idea kindles a flame from which other torches are lit"
~Henry George
#19YouAreCrumbsPosted 6/23/2013 12:17:06 PM
A+ job, redcount, I'd have to say calling a depressed war veteran who's clearly built up a lot of mental issues a coward for committing suicide is a new low for you.
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#20The moonlight knightPosted 6/23/2013 12:18:02 PM
Random is probably an alt of the Redcount troll/gimmick account, just fyi.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)