This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ron Paul on the subject of Snowden.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ron Paul on the subject of Snowden.
2 years ago#11
Master Cilander posted...
LuigisBro posted...
so someone's who paranoid about privacy posts on Facebook

It's not like this is some guy posting about his daily life.

I thought a man of principle would be against using a government spy tool
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
2 years ago#12
LuigisBro posted...
Sativa_Rose posted...
Such a stupid strawman that I keep hearing. People can CHOOSE what they put on their facebook pages voluntarily, but no one gets to choose what communications the government has access to.

we're led to believe that government has access to everything you do on Facebook regardless of your settings, so Ron Paul shouldn't be using it if he's concerned about privacy

It hurts to know that this isn't the worst argument you've made on this board.
---
Lik-Sang was a criminal organization - C4111
2 years ago#13
Sniper_Brosef posted...
https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/posts/10152515892046686

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

That's f***ing priceless. Hahah.
---
Making products we sell around the world, stamped with 3 proud words, Made in the USA!' - Barrack Hussein Obama II
2 years ago#14
Sniper_Brosef posted...
https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/posts/10152515892046686

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

Your thoughts?

It's completely true.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
2 years ago#15
Some people in this topic seem to assume that espionage only takes place between enemies. Those people would be wrong.
---
Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?
2 years ago#16
we were all made subjects rather that citizens by the PATRIOT act, we're only just realizing it now.
---
“Whiskey. Drug abuse, fondness for weapons, mental instability: that's not a houseguest, that's a dirty bomb.” – nudojudo
2 years ago#17
As usual, Ron Paul proves himself to be thoughtful, intelligent, and wrong.
---
Do your own research!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Ron Paul on the subject of Snowden.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived