This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

S.E Cupp leaving MSNBC for CNN

#1TheVectorPosted 6/27/2013 3:58:02 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/se-cupp-leaves-msnbc-the-cycle_n_3512691.html

I'm honestly Surpised she lasted as long as she did at MSNBC, but still shock that she is leaving.

The down side is the only conservative host is Morning Joe, and While I liked the Cycle, she did give balance to the show since she was the only conservative on it with 3 other liberals (even if some of her political ideals were a bit Looney as hell at times)

How long do you guys think she'll last at CNN?
#2PsykoMagePosted 6/27/2013 4:08:20 PM(edited)
The Cycle is doomed without her. The show was already going downhill without Kornacki but I don't see this show lasting much longer.

Also, I think she'll do pretty well on the new Crossfire.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/PsychoMage
#3peach freakPosted 6/27/2013 4:10:50 PM
Will they have another conservative replace her, like Michael Steele or Steve Schmidt?
---
Manny Ramirez *24* 2001-2008
Thanks for the memories man.
#4kmick2Posted 6/27/2013 4:10:57 PM
She has nice gams, I know that much.
---
I can walk away from millions because it's not right, but I'll be damned if I'll back an inch from a dime because it has to be so.-Bruce Lee
#5NakuraChambersPosted 6/27/2013 4:18:23 PM
Will she be as ostracized at CNN as she no-doubt was at MSNBC?
#6Mr HangmanPosted 6/27/2013 4:22:29 PM
Why are you surprised she's lasted? MSNBC doesn't have a history of booting conservatives like Fox does with liberals. She's leaving for a promotion.

The one thing I remember agreeing with her against the others about is that the liberals thought voting should be compulsory. That's totally indefensible to me, you can't force someone to have an opinion.
---
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
#7LuigisBroPosted 6/27/2013 4:24:52 PM
PsykoMage posted...
Also, I think she'll do pretty well on the new Crossfire.

LOL are you serious? she wasn't very knowledgeable on The Cycle
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#8Red XlVPosted 6/27/2013 4:36:54 PM
CNN? Why would somebody want to jump onto a sinking ship?
---
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida)
#9TheVector(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:37:00 PM
Mr Hangman posted...
Why are you surprised she's lasted? MSNBC doesn't have a history of booting conservatives like Fox does with liberals. She's leaving for a promotion.

The one thing I remember agreeing with her against the others about is that the liberals thought voting should be compulsory. That's totally indefensible to me, you can't force someone to have an opinion.

I'am, it seemed like after Sandy Hook happend she was getting crisized her a bit (I recall Martin Bashier got on her case about Magazine clips a while back) so she was being treated a bit differently.

Either way it's still a loss thought, While I don't mind watching MSNBC at all, there only so much even I take of Liberal bias to a degree.
#10CountPopeulaPosted 6/27/2013 8:05:51 PM
Mr Hangman posted...

Sure you can. Australia does it. They don't even let you hand in a blank ballot, and since they have preferential voting, you have to rank every single candidate in every single election or pay a fine of $20AUD.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire