This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Russian gay activist attacked, arrested by his own parents

#21superXYPosted 7/1/2013 1:52:43 PM
This makes me miss the good old days in Russia when it wasn't practically a theocracy.
---
"Someone needs to shoot Dave Mustaine with a dart filled with heroin. It'd probably make him less of an idiot." - Nothingface
#22theSMITHSPosted 7/1/2013 2:29:39 PM
I take it he's been arrested and sent to some hellhole where he will have untold amounts of man sex.

I know the old Soviet Union wasn't exactly the Castro but I wonder if it was this bad.
---
http://dirtywars.org/
#23JimayoPosted 7/1/2013 3:26:27 PM
BombermanGold posted...
SI is purposely posting the opposite of what everyone thinks just so to rustle everyone's jimmies and be a troll.

And everyone here is feeding him.

See sig.
---
261 - More troll food per square inch than any other board on the net.
#24atmasabrPosted 7/1/2013 6:18:53 PM
Look, the chances of this guy being arrested by his parents, going missing, and his parents not knowing his whereabouts are rather low.

The way the inertia was going, he was going to be released and continue protesting, even while his parents were extremely determined to stop him.

Either they killed him (which I think is unlikely), or they kidnapped him and sent him to some low-budget ex-gay camp.

I am so disgusted right now.
---
Do your own research!
#25King of InlandPosted 7/1/2013 6:51:51 PM
These Russia topics have been in full swing recently.
---
Business. Economics.
The individual. The population.
#26Silver_OgrePosted 7/1/2013 7:06:23 PM
Superlnfinity45 posted...
Putin actually has huge popularity and a very high approval rating.

So did Saddam Hussein. Also, how many reporters has the Obama administration killed?
---
"Every inscription, every utterance, every gesture seeks to dominate the plain of meaning."
Chad Dumier, Deus Ex
#27IvynnPosted 7/1/2013 7:11:35 PM
I can't believe got modded for that. I will never understand why the mods choose to persecute those who call out trolls instead of the actual trolls.

superXY posted...
This makes me miss the good old days in Russia when it wasn't practically a theocracy.

What "good old days"? Russia's history has been one long period of suffering since, well, ever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vDci4hD.gif
#28Heineken14Posted 7/1/2013 7:22:01 PM
Ivynn posted...
I can't believe got modded for that. I will never understand why the mods choose to persecute those who call out trolls instead of the actual trolls.

Harkens back to the Night of Twitterfiends™.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.