This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some people believe it's the President's fault that military bases

#1JigawatyPosted 9/17/2013 5:39:51 PM
Are not well-guarded. They think our President and the First Lady hate America. Miss Obama once stated she was embarrassed to be an American until his husband "weaseled" into presidency twice.

And therefore they hate America. So, a America hater ran for president of America.

HMMM ... this is a bold assertion, yes?

Why is Obama considered the sole "weasel"... did they not blame more people that have been contributors to the Obama campaign?

Are our presidents now dumpsters where people can freely dump their butthurt into?

And we are to believe one man can single-handedly dupe everyone involved in the candidate selection process?

What piffle, I say!!

Though it is true according to this wonder we call a person, anyways.

Help me in making him see the error in his ways so that I can be a internet mind-changer. I'd like to get skilled at mind-changing on the internet.
---
A rip, rap, a rippity rap, and a rip-rop rippity doo!
#2untrustfulPosted 9/17/2013 5:45:17 PM
Jigawaty posted...
I'd like to get skilled at mind-changing on the internet.

Mind changing in the internet never happens, we just call each other names and post pics of cats and fat people.
---
Sleep and Dreams FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/284-sleep-and-dreams/44956530
#3Nitro378Posted 9/17/2013 5:45:38 PM
wat?
---
Zombie Clement Attlee 2015 --- (Zombie) FDR/Sanders 2016
If you want friends in Washington, get a lobbyist - me
#4CC RicersPosted 9/17/2013 6:31:04 PM
untrustful posted...
Jigawaty posted...
I'd like to get skilled at mind-changing on the internet.

Mind changing in the internet never happens, we just call each other names and post pics of cats and fat people.

How can it be an impossibility?

Maybe it's because text on a screen isn't stirring enough. I would rather like to see how would it be if ideas in message boards were exchanged like Vocaroo. And have a live option for each forum to speak in, sort of like a game lobby. That would be awesome for Gamefaqs.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#5MaxCHEATER64Posted 9/17/2013 6:34:05 PM
u wot m8?
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
http://i.imgur.com/xUwa3va.png