This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Every liberal I personally know has a job or is at least in school

#1DeathMagnetic80Posted 10/3/2013 10:24:35 PM
On the other hand, I know multiple conservatives that are unemployed, on wellfare or foodstamps, and basically just blame Obama for not having a job, yet STILL, while leaching off their family or government, complain about liberals leaching off the system. There's a reason I eventually had to quit the Republican party and stop associating with some off my old friends. The biggest go nowhere losers I know all claim to be conservative Republicans. Freaking weird.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2013 San Diego Chargers 2-2
#2Jayjs20Posted 10/3/2013 10:25:50 PM(edited)
What state are you from; just curious.
---
http://www.satirealley.com/images/Anime/a37b21d114b7396cd24279f3d07fa209.png
#3NeoSamuelPosted 10/3/2013 10:27:04 PM
People often blame others for their own problems. I know this is true no matter what political party or other factor one accommodates themselves with, but its much easier to blame who ever is in the spotlight.
---
I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!
#4KingDFizzlePosted 10/3/2013 10:41:31 PM
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
On the other hand, I know multiple conservatives that are unemployed, on wellfare or foodstamps, and basically just blame Obama for not having a job, yet STILL, while leaching off their family or government, complain about liberals leaching off the system. There's a reason I eventually had to quit the Republican party and stop associating with some off my old friends. The biggest go nowhere losers I know all claim to be conservative Republicans. Freaking weird.

That's funny, my personal experience is the exact opposite.
#5DeathMagnetic80(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 10:51:01 PM
Jayjs20 posted...

California, I live in the East County of San Diego... kind of where a lot of the white trash of the county ends up.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2013 San Diego Chargers 2-2
#6MasterSplinterWPosted 10/3/2013 10:51:44 PM
Some people are good. Some people are bad. Shocking.
---
ARR, Diabolos: Ryan Zilla, Tank
#7marthsheretooPosted 10/3/2013 11:18:43 PM
KingDFizzle posted...

It's almost as if personal experience isn't a reliable indicator of reality.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#8MasterSplinterWPosted 10/3/2013 11:29:38 PM
marthsheretoo posted...
KingDFizzle posted...

It's almost as if personal experience isn't a reliable indicator of reality.

lol on the 261 it depends only who speaks the anecdote at hand.
---
ARR, Diabolos: Ryan Zilla, Tank
#9_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 10/4/2013 4:43:58 AM
Here's a sampling of people I personally know/have met and their political affiliation:

My dad, multi millionaire business executive- republican
My investment banking coworkers- republican
CEO of a $75 million business- republican
CEO of a $15 million business- republican
Several other CEOs at companies of various sizes- republican

Three college age "writers" who are having trouble getting anything published- democrat
Philosophy major with no job and no aspirations- democrat
Two liberal arts majors who currently teach little kids or something- democrat
---
YMTFB
#10GeneralFringsPosted 10/4/2013 6:02:51 AM
Jayjs20 posted...

California, I live in the East County of San Diego... kind of where a lot of the white trash of the county ends up.

You should visit Atlanta some time.
---
How deep is too deep?