This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Argument from poor design...

#101OrangeWizardPosted 5/26/2011 9:28:39 PM
NsM Comatosis posted...

Your scrutiny was as compelling as your trolling is skillful. In other words, not very.

How interesting my scrutiny was is irrelevant, just like your comments on my alleged trolling.

If I'm trolling badly, that must mean that I'm not annoying anyone, which is nothing to complain about, unless you get your sick kicks off of being annoyed.

That depends. Are pandas constantly taking our pine cones?

Nope.

Then we're good,
Gather some pinecones, plant some for next year, and we'll be good.
As long as no Panda bears decide they can use our pinecones to demonstrate their samurai swords on, or make fancy motion decorations with, we'll be okay.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#102OrangeWizardPosted 5/26/2011 9:34:42 PM(edited)
NsM Comatosis posted...

OW already admitted that he's trolling

No I didn't.

Infact, let me deny this.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
#103NsM ComatosisPosted 5/26/2011 9:50:23 PM(edited)
OrangeWizard posted...
GuideToTheDark posted...
So, stuff like Picasso's self portrait would be considered "low quality", in comparison to say, Michelangelo's David?

What does this have to do with my point?

I don't really know. The point is, criticizing art is a lot different than something that can be measured objectively, like how many free throws one can make.

Except that no one but you thinks what you do is art. I know a good troll when I see one, and I give props where props are due, in the same way I give someone like Salvador Dali props despite the fact that a lot of his work is not to my taste.

What you do is more akin to a pre-schooler's hand turkeys on Thanksgiving. It's cute and the parents might find it worthy of going on the fridge, but otherwise it's exactly what you expect out of a pre-schooler drawing a hand turkey.
---
Pun is top 10 of all time. You can tell he ate a lot of mc's. -- Moogle Hunter
#104OrangeWizardPosted 5/26/2011 9:52:16 PM
NsM Comatosis posted...

Except that no one but you thinks what you do is art.

Haters gonna hate.
---
#105GuideToTheDarkPosted 5/26/2011 10:46:13 PM
I don't really know. The point is, criticizing art is a lot different than something that can be measured objectively, like how many free throws one can make.

You realize the subject in question doesn't actually matter pertaining to the argument, right?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#106OrangeWizardPosted 5/26/2011 11:37:06 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...

You realize the subject in question doesn't actually matter pertaining to the argument, right?

I should be asking you this.
---