This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Richard Dawkins v. Wendy Wright

#111pennydemonPosted 5/28/2011 5:04:36 PM
I wish Dawkins would have debates with people that actually know things.

He interviews the dumbest people he can find to make himself look better. I'd love to see him debate with Francis Collins.
---
I'm afraid, Dave.
#112OrangeWizardPosted 5/28/2011 5:09:35 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Did anyone else notice how OW literally thinks ALL religions EVERYWHERE are monotheistic and call their deity capital G "God"?

Did anyone else notice how NOBODY has proven me wrong?
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#113pennydemonPosted 5/28/2011 5:12:27 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
Faust_8 posted...
Did anyone else notice how OW literally thinks ALL religions EVERYWHERE are monotheistic and call their deity capital G "God"?

Did anyone else notice how NOBODY has proven me wrong?

Daoism has multiple gods/spirits.

BOOM!
---
I'm afraid, Dave.
#114EsracPosted 5/28/2011 5:18:58 PM(edited)
pennydemon posted...
I wish Dawkins would have debates with people that actually know things.

He interviews the dumbest people he can find to make himself look better. I'd love to see him debate with Francis Collins.

Richard Dawkins has debated Francis Collins. But on the issue related to the video, I don't see them disagreeing much. Specifically, the theory of evolution. Francis Collins is a supporter of evolution, he just happens to believe it was guided by God.
#115OrangeWizardPosted 5/28/2011 5:18:55 PM
pennydemon posted...

Daoism has multiple gods/spirits.

BOOM!

Actually, If you'd read what I posted, I never said anything about monotheism, except it being irrelevant.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops