This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for TFB.

#1bsballa09Posted 5/27/2011 5:13:27 PM(edited)
Don't want to sound like an ass, or insensitive or anything, but I know you're bisexual, and I was wondering what your thoughts on the "be fruitful and multiply" bit? Do you take it seriously? As in thats a mitzvah you should fulfill? Will you have biological children, or will you adopt a Jewish child if you do take it seriously? I'm curious.
---
Shut the **** up Donny!
#2the final bahamutPosted 5/27/2011 5:29:13 PM
Don't want to sound like an ass, or insensitive or anything, but I know you're bisexual, and I was wondering what your thoughts on the "be fruitful and multiply" bit? Do you take it seriously? As in thats a mitzvah you should fulfill? Will you have biological children, or will you adopt a Jewish child if you do take it seriously? I'm curious.

Any child I have (and I do intend to have children) will be brought up Jewish. I don't see the point of specifically adopting a child who's already born Jewish in this context though, as again: Any child of mine will be brought up Jewish, even if they are not Jews from birth by halachic standards. I don't know, however, if I would prefer to have a biological child should I marry a man. That will come in due time, and I suspect that by that time the laws regarding surrogate mothers will also have changed somewhat.
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#3Aperture_ShadoPosted 5/27/2011 5:31:01 PM
So Bahamut's gay?
---
"There's only two things I fear more than myself in a battle, God and my shadow"
#4OzymandiasIVPosted 5/27/2011 5:35:36 PM
Wait, what are laws concerning surrogate mothers, and in what way do they need to change?
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
#5the final bahamutPosted 5/27/2011 5:46:13 PM
So Bahamut's gay?

No. Try reading. It works.

Wait, what are laws concerning surrogate mothers, and in what way do they need to change?

US? I have no idea. I'm Danish. Over here they're sorta, mostly outlawed, but the legislation is a bit sketchy and uncertain, because the politicians are a little uncertain where they stand and have been swaying back and forth, and besides this isn't an important issue for them since it doesn't relate to making sure that anyone born south of Spain and East of Germany stays the Hell out of our country.
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#6countzanderPosted 5/27/2011 9:34:57 PM
Bahamut's Jewish?
#7ElderMisanthropyPosted 5/27/2011 9:42:27 PM
I think the real question is: Is Bahamut single?
---
You're gonna eat my butt until your stomach is full of butt. Full of my butt, and full of Mac's butt
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4541/em5xp7qc.jpg
#8bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2011 3:13:28 PM
Well thats good news.
---
Shut the **** up Donny!
#9Billy Bob JoePosted 5/30/2011 12:35:25 AM
So Bahamut's gay?

Jesus Christ, Shado.
---
Have you ever seen Obama and Satan in the same place at the same time? I haven't! - skullmagic2
http://www.youtube.com/user/BillyBobJoeIsaac
#10mercuryinkPosted 5/30/2011 11:05:39 AM
Yeah, he was Jewish, too.
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003