This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for TFB.

#11the final bahamutPosted 5/30/2011 12:03:06 PM
I think the real question is: Is Bahamut single?

That's none of your business unless you're good looking.

Well thats good news.

That... seems like a rather strange thing to say.

Yeah, he was Jewish, too.

Whaddaya mean "was"?
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#12mercuryinkPosted 5/30/2011 12:14:16 PM
Whaddaya mean "was"?

Because I usually don't count people who died like 2000 years ago as deserving the present tense. You're Jewish. In 2000 years (unless you're right about being an immortal spaceman from the future, or whatever the story was), you too will have "been Jewish".
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
#13bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2011 1:18:44 PM
That... seems like a rather strange thing to say.

Just saying it's good that you're going to raise you're kids Jewish. Most of my Jewish friends don't care about being Jewish. Our next generation in the diaspora is going to see a large drop in Jewish population. Too many intermarriages, and not enough caring about being Jewish.
---
Shut the **** up Donny!
#14the final bahamutPosted 5/30/2011 3:03:25 PM
Because I usually don't count people who died like 2000 years ago as deserving the present tense.

I didn't know you had moved to the year 41st century. How is it? I have always wanted to go.

Just saying it's good that you're going to raise you're kids Jewish. Most of my Jewish friends don't care about being Jewish. Our next generation in the diaspora is going to see a large drop in Jewish population. Too many intermarriages, and not enough caring about being Jewish.

True. There's a lot of people who just circumcise the buggers and then don't do anything more. It's a shame.
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#15bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2011 5:42:27 PM
I didn't know you had moved to the year 41st century. How is it? I have always wanted to go.

I think he's talking about Jesus in relation to Billy Bob Joes post.
---
Shut the **** up Donny!
#16mercuryinkPosted 5/31/2011 8:00:23 PM
Because I usually don't count people who died like 2000 years ago as deserving the present tense.

I'm talking about Jesus. Jesus was Jewish, since I refer to dead people in the past tense. it being the 21st century, he died 2kish years ago.

That said, the 41st century is... interesting. Aliens took over Earth a while ago, but those humans that survived got put on a planet called Inheritance. You can read all about it as soon as some publisher buys the short I wrote.
---
#17FoxTheSwiftPosted 6/2/2011 11:33:57 AM
mercuryink posted...

I'm talking about Jesus. Jesus was Jewish, since I refer to dead people in the past tense. it being the 21st century, he died 2kish years ago.

That said, the 41st century is... interesting. Aliens took over Earth a while ago, but those humans that survived got put on a planet called Inheritance. You can read all about it as soon as some publisher buys the short I wrote.

So what school of sci fi do you write anyways Mercuryink?
#18mercuryinkPosted 6/2/2011 11:42:52 AM
Usually soft SF, Orson Scott Card being my personal idol.
---