This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Suddenly, I want to be muslim.

#1GuideToTheDarkPosted 6/5/2011 10:42:11 PM
http://ow.ly/5aHKf

RAWANG, Malaysia As a new bride, 22-year-old Ummu Atirah believes she knows the secret to a blissful marriage: obey her husband and ensure he is sexually satisfied.

Ummu and some 800 other Muslim women in Malaysia are members of the "Obedient Wives Club" that is generating controversy in one of the most modern and progressive Muslim-majority nations, where many Muslim Malaysian women hold high posts in the government and corporate world.

The new club, launched Saturday, says it can cure social ills such as prostitution and divorce by teaching women to be submissive and keep their men happy in the bedroom.

1950's high-class USA citizen works too.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#2Faust_8Posted 6/5/2011 11:25:39 PM
I don't even get the appeal. I want a PARTNER in life, not a servant.

The whole "servant with benefits" thing just makes them feel like they're less of a person...and how am I supposed to love that?

And how would I get more satisfaction from boning if it wasn't mutual? It's like...the difference between a girl inviting you over, and you having to ask to come over. It sure makes you feel better inside when the girl asks you over, doesn't it?
---
Religions tell children they might avoid hell...while science tells children they came from the stars.
#3mercuryinkPosted 6/6/2011 9:42:49 AM
Huh. And here we Jews went around thinking it was the duty of the husband to satisfy his wife. Turns out it's the other way around.
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
#4kiricat2Posted 6/6/2011 11:53:45 AM
The club, founded by a fringe Islamic group known as Global Ikhwan,

founded by a fringe Islamic group known as

a fringe Islamic group

fringe

Also I recommend reading the entire article, the shock value is what has been pasted in this thread.
---
But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the mad man...
#5maling2000ayamPosted 6/6/2011 12:30:57 PM
read the entire article

and i say, it takes two to tango
and about fine being a whore.....for your husband.....ooookkkaaayyyyy, then what makes wives with that mindset different than sex toys so to speak
it comes back to the principle of marriage, where two parties are involved and those two should work together so that both of them are happy

the end..... and they all life happily ever after
---
gosong
#6GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 9:37:46 PM(edited)
I bet you're all vegans and drink non-alcoholic beer.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
#7Faust_8Posted 6/6/2011 10:09:06 PM
I bet you're all vegans and drink non-alcoholic beer.

Right now I'm drunk. And that's because I drink Steel Reserve (beer that's 8.1% alcohol, not 4% or 4.5% like normal beer) and whipped cream flavored vodka.

And I had steak for dinner.

So fye upon you. lol
---
Religions tell children they might avoid hell...while science tells children they came from the stars.
#8GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 10:15:56 PM
They have whipped-cream flavored vodka?

Oh my god.

Oh my god.
---
#9Faust_8Posted 6/6/2011 10:54:22 PM
Yeah dude. Pinnacle. They have quite a few flavors.
---
#10Heineken14Posted 6/7/2011 3:12:57 AM

Yeah dude. Pinnacle. They have quite a few flavors.

I recommend only using it when you are already drunk... at least that's just me, as I can't stand the taste of it.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.