This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think the christians have been worshipping the wrong god.

#21gamesrgreatPosted 6/19/2011 6:04:57 PM
Yeah just like kings have never murdered anyone
---
Cyclops has never beaten Wolverine
The Miami Heat
#22fudrickPosted 6/19/2011 6:22:08 PM
chukie_sue posted...
I wouldn't assert your sense of justice over God's, but do what you will...

I wouldn't if it were a real god that also wasn't a complete dick, but sadly that isn't the case here. I'm analyzing the actions of a literary character, not a real being.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#23chukie_suePosted 6/19/2011 6:27:07 PM

I wouldn't if it were a real god that also wasn't a complete dick, but sadly that isn't the case here. I'm analyzing the actions of a literary character, not a real being.

Well as productive as this has been, I'll end our conversation short here...
---
A mighty hand, an outstretched arm - You are the God who saves, Deliverer Your name.
#24Heineken14Posted 6/20/2011 12:08:12 AM
I'd like to think there is a god, one that is the god of some really obscure religion, but, said god is kind of a dick, so he created all the mainstream religions like Islam and Christianity, etc... just so people will argue while he sits back and laughs and eats his... uh... Space Cheetos.
---
Do you have anything flashier? I want something that says "I own this room. I own you."
#25CIA911Posted 6/20/2011 5:03:46 PM
Separate religions were created by people who have no idea what they are talking about. Everyone is either one or two things, as God says in the Bible, and that is part of Israel, or part of Babylon.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#26ledzepfan15Posted 6/20/2011 5:06:00 PM
Separate religions were created by people who have no idea what they are talking about.

Oh the irony.
---
"If you think, you are late. If you are late, you use strength. If you use strength, you tire. And if you tire, you die." - Saulo Ribeiro
#27CIA911Posted 6/20/2011 5:08:26 PM
Oh the irony, I'm an athiest and no one who believes in God knows what they are talking about so I disagree with them when they say anything about God or the Bible to look cool.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#28Wu_ZonghaiPosted 6/21/2011 3:22:53 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=263&topic=59484677&user=3560083

Toke Jopic.
---
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.
#29ledzepfan15Posted 6/21/2011 7:20:22 AM
Oh the irony, I'm an athiest and no one who believes in God knows what they are talking about so I disagree with them when they say anything about God or the Bible to look cool.

You feel better?
---
"If you think, you are late. If you are late, you use strength. If you use strength, you tire. And if you tire, you die." - Saulo Ribeiro
#30CIA911Posted 6/21/2011 10:00:29 AM
You feel better?

I feel...the same as I always have.
---