This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think God was doing infinity ago ?

#21fudrickPosted 6/28/2011 11:18:53 PM
linkkhalid89 posted...
Your nitpicking suggests that you ignored most of my post, choosing instead to address the semantics of whether infinity is regarded as a number. There was more to my first post than "I wouldn't say infinity isn't a number."

Yeah, I just realized that I only quoted that part. I think that was a mistake, I should have quoted your whole post as I was responding more to your use of infinity to measure time. I was just about to clarify that but you beat me to it.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#22CIA911(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 11:18:56 PM
Well I think I can add the Gaussian integer to my list of "Even if I had 100 years to study this I would know just as much as before I started" topics.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#23CIA911(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 11:22:01 PM
linkkhalid89, fudrick for some reason will jump at any chance he gets to try to be a smart ass, and that includes, but is not limited to, only quoting the first 10 words of a post and ignoring the rest. He got super excited this time...but it didn't pan out.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#24linkkhalid89Posted 6/28/2011 11:34:10 PM(edited)
I'm more to blame for the silly debate here than fudrick. At the very least, fudrick seems to avoid belief in nonsensical end-of-days predictions made by Biblical cranks.
---
To read the math in my posts, download https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748 and http://www.gold-saucer.org/mathml/greasemonkey/.
#25CIA911(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2011 12:05:18 AM(edited)
That's not surprising since he doesn't believe in the Bible anyways. An end of days prediction based on that would be no different than an end of days prediction based on the Twilight series. Though I'm not sure how that relates to anything in this topic.

---