This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Growing a bit restless.

#1KG536Posted 6/22/2011 12:37:26 AM
I am Catholic and I want to feel God's love. What are the signs of his love for me?
---
Torture? This is an interrogation., Revolver Ocelot
#2GuideToTheDarkPosted 6/22/2011 12:56:42 AM
Nrggh. So many jokes that would get modded.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#3OrangeWizardPosted 6/22/2011 1:08:44 AM
Go ask your Catholic bishops or whomever
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#4AuraBlaze1Posted 6/22/2011 3:42:52 AM
You feel it all the time with your right hand.
---
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/AuraBlaze/Untitled-2.png
You don't understand because there is nothing to understand. It's nonsense. -Bahamut
#5WhereDidItGoPosted 6/22/2011 5:56:31 AM
I would suggest praying the Stations of the Cross and truly reflecting on the aspect of Christ's Passion at each station. I personally try to do this at least weekly as part of my own devotion and it always makes me mindful of Jesus' love for mankind.

I also feel the love of Christ while praying the rosary and focusing on the Sorrowful Mysteries. Simply keeping my rosary with me throughout the day and looking at the crucifix reminds me of his words, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," and also "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."
---
"It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching. "
St. Francis of Assisi
#6chukie_suePosted 6/22/2011 8:12:29 AM
Read some of Mike Bickle's books. "Passion for Jesus" have helped a few people I know in this area.
---
A mighty hand, an outstretched arm - You are the God who saves, Deliverer Your name.